Chapter 23

"HOW DARE YOU COME NEAR HIM-"

"Hyung, listen, I said I'm sorry! Taehyung forgave me!"

"SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT! TAEHYUNGIE FORGAVE YOU ONLY BECAUSE HE'S A SWEET LITTLE BEAN, YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT"

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, eyes begging for help, but the latter was leaning against the wall with a small smile.

No way in hell was he gonna engage in a fight with Kim Seokjin.

"AND THEN YOU TWO DID THE DIRTY TOO! THE AUDACITY-"

"Listen, hyung. I know sorry doesn't cut it. I know I hurt him a lot, but I promised I would never do that again. I know I was petty, and mean- very mean. I really am sorry. Even right now, I don't think I'm deserving of the forgiveness Kim Taehyung gave me. I really will try my best to make him happy. All I'm asking for is a second chance. Please? Kim Taehyung is the best thing that has happened to me."

Before Seokjin could say anything, a hand grabbed his waist, "Babe, I think it's enough for now."

He turned around to see Namjoon smiling at him. He glared at Jungkook one last time before saying reluctantly, "Alright, but you need to bake him a cake AT LEAST, to make up. And pull such a stunt ever again and you're dead."

And with that he stalked off.

"Now that's something to look forward to," Taehyung said as he walked up to Jungkook, "I'd like a chocolate cake, please. Ooh, with sprinkles."

Jungkook blinked.

"I can't bake."

"BiTCH-"

*******

Hey guyssssssss! Hehe it's been such a long time! Well, this time, I couldn't update because I had my exams, and then there were my online classes, ugh. I still have online classes :(

ANYWAYS

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1K I MEAN THAT'S CRAZY LIKE THAT'S SUPER DUPER CRAZY

And this has motivated me for regular updates! This one's short, but the next one will be long enough I guess.. UHm, THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN.

NOT ONLY DO I HAVE 1K ON THIS BOOK, BUT ALSO MY OTHER BOOK,

"Doctor? Doctor."

Check it out if you want :')

Vote if you feel like it too hehe

Thanks

*******