CHAPTER SIX.

I was so upset that mom had legit called me then hung up, as if I really meant nothing to her. I eventually stopped crying after I felt like puking again. I decided to stop bothering about my parents, since they didn't bother about me. They nor Jason deserved to be on my minds, it was an angry thought, and I knew deep down I wanted all of them back in my life.

So, another month passed by. I was now three months pregnant, my stomach had grown a little bigger now and I now found it too difficult to get up in the morning. I was stressed, constantly tired and extremely grumpy as well. I still managed to get up and go to work. I didn't really like my job as a waitress in the local restaurant downtown. They didn't exactly pay well, and there were some mighty rude customers. But I knew I wasn't really qualified for any other work. I had started a free online course for beginners in Law, and even though the course wasn't enough for me to be qualified and be one of the top lawyers, it still helped quite a lot.

Jenny was still trying to get me to choose a baby name for her little niece or nephew on the way. I didn't understand why she was so happy about it, when I the mother was absolutely miserable.

''So, I've decided on Toby or Lucinda. What do you think?'' she asked me, one fine Sunday evening. We were both standing on the top balcony at the fifth floor. Here was the place where we could view the city. This was where Jenny loved to stand almost every evening.

''I don't really care, Jenny.'' I said, as I placed my hands on the railing, staring at the busy cars passing by.

''Well, you have to, Sara. In approximately 6 months, your beautiful baby will arrive on this earth. And, you'll be so happy'' Jenny said, clapping her hands excitedly. I scoffed. I would never be happy with that baby, it had ruined my life. 

''That's nice. The names sound great, lovely. '' I told Jenny, not wanting to argue with her.  Arguing with Jenny was pointless.

We were both silent, as we stared at the city of Jersey.

''So, it's decided. If you have a boy, we'll name him Toby, if you have a GIRL, we'll name her Lucinda.'' Jenny said, breaking the minute of silence. I nodded, but said nothing. Maybe Lucinda would like to adopt this baby.

The next day was Monday, so I had work. The distance from Jenny's house to my work place was close enough for me to walk. The local restaurant was always really busy and crowded, especially in the mornings up until 3:30, then things would start calming down, and people would be less. I wish I could take the evening shift, but I get really sick in the evenings, and I wouldn't like throw up on my customers. I sighed deeply as I opened the door to the restaurant. For me, the hours would always pass by. Most of the other waitresses were lousy gossips and I hated their personalities. I was the youngest waitress there, and I liked it that way because the manager wasn't too hard on me.

As I was finally finishing up the day, cleaning the tables and floors, one of the cooks came up to me. 

''The manager wants to see you'' he said. I nodded, as I walked upstairs to Ms. Shelley's office, I felt woozy, and fainted. I had never fainted in public before.

When I woke up, I was laying on a white board on the floor of Ms. Shelley's office. My head felt heavy and hot. I slowly got up and the sound of the board moving grabbed Ms. Shelley's attention. She looked up from the book she was reading and turned to me.

''How are you feeling?'' she asked.

''Ur, fine'' I muttered. She nodded her head in a silent manner, and stared at me for a few seconds.

''So you're pregnant? Should I help you get rid of it?'' she asked me, and I just stared at her, feeling confused.

''Never mind that. It's just, your progress is decreasing, and I think it's because of the baby.'' she said, almost in a whisper.

''Um, I...''

''I want to give you a promotion. I want to move you to the other branch further into town. It pays well and your first day should start next week''' she said, and gave this laugh that scared me.

''But, you just said my progress was decreasing, so why would you want to promote me?'' I asked, narrowing my eyes in confusion.

''It doesn't matter, does it?'' she said, as I looked at her suspiciously. 

''OK, I guess'' I said to her. She nodded, giving me a small smile. I slowly smiled back. She passed me a piece of paper.

''This is the address''  she told me, and I confusingly nodded. I walked away from her office, thanking her. I arrived home and looked at the address. The branch was a forty-five minute drive from the house to the place. For the rest of the week, I wasn't to come to work. 

On Monday, I took a taxi to the nearest junction and the taxi drove me to the bigger branch. On the way, however, there was another car opposite us, and the dang thing wouldn't slow down, the driver didn't seem to notice, and when he finally did, CRASH!, and everything went black.

My computer was giving serious problems, so I had to retype this chapter all over again, and I'm sorry for that. I don't know if I'll be constantly updating, because my schedule keeps changing. But, after every new chapter, I'll give the next day I'll update.

TO BE UPDATED SATURDAY.