Treasure Hunt | Fifteen

[ Comment & Vote.🖤 ]

I'd been getting drinks all night - and so long as mom and dad didn't come home early, I could keep it up. I think I was on my third beer, or maybe it was my forth? I wasn't too sure anymore, and I really didn't care, either.

All I cared about, was him.

Pete's best friend. Tall, and tan, he liked to keep his curls tucked under his favorite Zumiez beanie. His sleeve on his left arm was almost finished and his lobes were stretched. But one thing always stood out: those warm, golden brown eyes.

He'd kept me close to him all night while Peter ran around, talking to and hanging out with other people. The alcohol giving me the confidence that I wish I actually had, letting me drunkenly throw myself all over him. But he didn't seem to mind, especially when he pulled me with him to the spare bedroom, but not before I grabbed another drink, one that was practically shoved into my hand as I went to grab it off the table. I think it was Peter, it looked like the back of his head, at least.

I didn't even know the last time I'd seen him - But as long as he didn't see me sneaking off with him, I'd be fine. Even before the door was closed, I had downed the beer in my hand; his lips were on mine, his tongue was hot as it entered my mouth, rubbing against mine. He tasted sweeter, more like fruit punch, but he was lighting my body on fire.

He started to suck on my neck, his hand slipping into the front of my jeans, breaking the barrier of my boxer-briefs and stroking me, slow. "Is this what you want?" He smirked, kissing me, hard.

Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe I was just too horny, or maybe both. "All I've ever wanted." I moaned and he began to rub me again.

"That's what I like to hear." His moans were turning me on even more. "Get naked."

We wasted no time, quickly pulling each other's clothing off, throwing them somewhere to the floor, I had barely managed to get my shirt up and over my head before he hiked me up into his lap, our dicks rubbing through our underwear as he grinded at me.

God, I was hot for him.

I moaned as he started kissing down my shoulder and collarbone, pushing me back on the bed to kiss down my stomach, his tongue circling my belly button before tracing the outline of my dick with his mouth, my stomach divoting in.

Finally, he pulled my boxers down and off, instantly taking me into his throat, bobbing his head. He cupped my sac, massaging me and I couldn't stop the moaning, or the never ending, "fuck, fuck, fuck," that spilled out of my mouth.

Him going down on me felt like an eternity. I'd never felt so good. He playfully nipped at my balls, continuing to stroke me as he sucked on one and then the other.

"I don't wanna cum yet," I stopped his hand and he smirked, kissing me, letting me taste myself.

He sat up on his knees and took his boxers off, his dick standing hard, the tip already leaking. My lips were around him in an instant, my tongue swirling over his tip as I pushed him farther into the back of my throat, ignoring my gagging. I held on to his hips and let him fuck my throat. He twisted his fingers in my hair, guiding my head. "Fuck, you're good at this." That was my encouragement. I was slurping, gagging, drool running down my chin. But he loved it.

He pulled back on his hips and I gasped for air, his middle and ring finger slipping into my mouth. I sucked on them like I was his dick, which was still dripping on to the sheets. Once his fingers were soaked, he took them back I went back to sucking him, my tongue lapping what he was leaking.