Treasure Hunt | Twenty-Two

[ comment & vote.🖤 ]

Loran carried me from the couch to our bed. He laid me down gently, but that didn't stop me from pulling him down on top of me, kissing me hard.

"Do you want to...?" He said inbetween kisses.

"Yes." I didn't even give him a chance to finish his sentence.

"Maybe I should pick fights with you more often." He smirked against my mouth.

"Aht, aht, aht," I pushed him back so I could look at him. "Don't push your luck there, bud."

He snickered and laughed but pulled my shirt up and off, tossing it somewhere. He kissed down my throat, sucking on the skin just enough that it wouldn't leave a hicky. I did my best to try and relax — I'd grown more comfortable being completely naked around him since the last time, but that didn't mean I wasn't still self conscious. I had stretch marks along my abdomen where he gingerly ran his fingertips, the sensitivity of it not only turning me on, but made me ticklish, as well.

He kissed my C-section scar, an area still seemingly numb, even after all this time. It was a wild thought to me, to know I'd probably never get the feeling back.

Just feeling the warmth of his body against mine was making me ache with want. I could feel us both growing with each kiss. Pulling his face to mine to taste his lips, I grinded against him until he began to grind back. "You're sure this is okay?" His eyes were closed, his voice sounding so close to unraveling.

"Yes." I didn't hesitate for even a second. This was what I wanted.

He smiled and proceeded to take off our lower clothing, his mouth instantly going to work. I moaned repeatedly and locked my fingers through his hair, watching as he took down every inch of my part.

He gagged and came back up, kissing my stomach and chest up to my lips. Loran grabbed my hips and grinded against me until I pushed him back a little to sit up.

"What's the matter?" he asked, worried.

"Nothing." I replied, "I just want to try something."

"Anything." He urged.

"Good."

I felt him first with my hand, loving the velvet feel of him and watched as his eyes closed, biting his lip. I stroked him a few times before he began to leak. I took the head in my mouth, letting my tongue run across the slit again and again, swallowing the precum as it flowed. Loran gasped, his head falling back as I attempted to go lower and lower.

I don't know what I was expecting, whether or not it was going to be good or not. I held his shaft while I licked over the tip. I loved the way his stomach would divot in with every touch of my tongue. I brought my tongue down, kissing his balls; I cupped and massaged them. He moaned and thrusted his hips into my hand. Loran liked it, so I liked it, too.

"I'm not gonna last if you keep doing that." He panted, forcing his eyes open. "Grab the lube from the drawer." I found it and gave it to him, watching as he slathered it on his part and stroked himself. "Now, c'mon."

He slathered me in it as well and then had me climb on top.

"Ready?" He asked, rubbing the tip at my entrance.

I breathed all of my nerves out and nodded, initially tightening as he slid into me. He moaned and grabbed my hips, going slow.

"Fuck, Dalton." He bit his lips.

I groaned, feeling my eyes close, and felt myself. It felt strange to use this part of my body in this way, specifically because I hadn't in years.

"Keep doing that." Loran urged as he realized I was stroking myself. So I leaned back, using one hand on his thigh to support myself and the other on my part and I went up and came back down, working into a nice, slow rhythm. "You're so beautiful." He held my hips and began to thrust into me after a few minutes.

I kept stroking myself until every thrust he made, made me feel so incredibly good, "Loran," I was so close.

He leaned me down and kissed me, taking me in his hands, pumping me until I felt like I would explode. I came with a groan on his chest and that seemed to trigger Loran's as he came deep inside of me.

I was stuck there, unable to move. Partly because I didn't want to feel so empty, again. I pressed my lips against his. He placed his hands on the small of my back, keeping me still. He was breathing hard, but looked at me, sheepishly. "Do you wanna go again?"