Jump scare

Izuku's POV:

Spin the bottle continued and a bunch of people kissed each other but all the kisses after Todoroki and mine weren't that interesting.

Everyone was starting to settle down when Sero subjected," Hey guys we should watch a scary movie before we go to bed!" "OMG that's such a good idea we should totally watch Annabelle!!" Mina replied.
Everyone agreed that that was a good idea. Except for me but I didn't say anything. Honestly I hate scary movies I always embarrass myself and tend to grab onto the closest person.

Everyone started setting up where they were going to sleep and watch the movie.(the same spot) I payed my sleeping bag out on the floor in the back of the living room because there were too many people in the front. When I was setting everything up I saw Todoroki quietly on his phone a space away from me. He didn't seem to notice me which was good because I felt a blush on my face. I soon realized I'd been staring a little too long and got back to what I was doing.
" Hey Todoroki is it ok if me and Bakugo sleep here?" Kirishima said happily. " Sure I don't mind." Todoroki replies bluntly. "Move it half and half we need more room damnit!" Yelled Bakugou. Ohhhhhhhh crap why is he so angry? This is bad.
" Bakugo there's enough space." " NO THERE IS NOT!" Bakugou and Todoroki argued. But in the end Todoroki some how ended up right next to me. And I mean RIGHT next to me. Like our arms were touching!!! My crush is going to sleep here!!!!

The movie was five minutes in and it was already too scary for me. But I little bit later I could feel a jump scare coming. And then it happened it wasn't as bad as I thought but I still jumped. Not only that but I grabbed onto Todoroki's ARM.

Todoroki's POV:

I some how ended up next to Midoriya. Not like I didn't want to be next to him it was just awkward. While we were watching the movie I could tell that he was super scared. He twitched and jumped at everything. Sometimes he even squealed which was the cutest thing ever and I couldn't help but smile at that.

When there was about to be a huge jump scare he stared to tense up and his hand brushed against mine. I'm not gonna lie this made me blush... hard. Then when the jump scare did happen he grabbed onto my arm with both hands and curled into a little ball squeezing his eyes shut. It was the cutest thing ever and I could tell he was embarrassed.
" S-sorry Todoroki I didn't mean to-" " Hey it's fine I do t mind at all actually." We stated. " R-really it's just I really don't like horror movies and I tend to do this like ever time I watch one with anybody it just kinda happens I'm so sore-" "Midoriya really it's fine." He's too much when he mumbles AND stutters.

The rest of the movie Midoriya didn't get scared at all I then realized he was asleep still cuddled into my arm. I smiled softly saying," Goodnight Izuku, sleep well."
I then put my free arm around him and quickly drifted off to sleep.

OMG IM SO SORRY I HAVENT WROTE ANYTHING IN AWHILE. I honestly didn't expect 80 FREAKIN PEOPLE TO READ THIS. Thank you all so much. I'll try to write more but if o don't do it soon it's because of school. Blame school not me. Lol. -Genavieve 🖤