Cutness overload 💕🥰😍😚

Todoroki's POV:

I let go of the small green boy and looked into his shining emerald eyes. He  is just so beautiful especially in my arms. He then gave me the biggest and cutest smile I've ever seen from him. I gasped and kept starring.
"Haha T-Todoroki you ok there?" He asked with a giggle.
"O-oh oh yea yea I'm fine. You just look too cute right now." I said the last part quietly so he couldn't hear it.
" what was that last part?" He asked with a smile. I kind of jumped at thee question but answered with," oh it was nothing just me being stupid."
"Oh ok yea sure." Midoriya said with sarcasm in his voice. We then both just laughed it off.
" so do you want me to walk you home?" I asked nervously.
"Yea that'd be wonderful! Thank you Todoroki!" He said in the happiest most excited time in the world. My goodness he's too cute for me.
" oh and Midoriya you can call me Shoto if you'd like you don't have to call me Todoroki but you still can if you'd like I don't mind either way." I reassured him.
" oh ok then well , Shoto, call me Izuku." He said with his hands in his hips, his chest puffed up, and a triumphant smile on his face,
" ok Izuku let me get you home now." I giggled,
"Onward!" He exclaimed with a laugh that followed
which made me laugh as well. I have the most perfect boyfriend anyone can ever ask for.

Time skip to when they get to Deku's house.

Izuku's POV:

I let out a long sigh when I saw the apartment complex that was my house. I was having such a great time with Shoto I just didn't want to go home yet. We continued walking until we were right outside of the building chatting all the way. We both then stopped in front of the building and he took me into an unexpected hug. I obviously hugged him back for the first time feeling all of his muscles. I felt myself blush from the way his beautiful body was built. When he pulled away from the hug he didn't seem to notice my blush he just tilted his head, closed his eyes, and showed me the brightest smile. My eyes lit up because I've never seen him smile like this before I don't think anyone ever had and I get to be the first. Wow I guess I really am special to him after all.
We continued to talk about random stuff and get to know each other better while we climbed the stares to get to my house. When we got to the door I said with slight sadness," well this is me, thank you so much Shoto for walking me home." " oh no problem." He said in response to my sad remark.
" well have a good evening Shoto." I said to my beautiful boyfriend." You too Izuku." He responded.
I turned my head to unlock the door and just as I did so Shoto kisses my exposed cheek as he walked by to leave. I gasped and with my mouth dropped open watched as his smile turned into a smirk and he walked down the stairs. My blush must've be maroon after that. I had the greates smile plastered on my face as I unlocked the door to my house and went to my room. I thought of Shoto Todoroki as I drifted off to a well needed nap.

I am literally so sorry I haven't wrote a chapter in so long I just never have time anymore because of school I am truly and deeply sorry. I also feel worse now because so many people have read this over 900 people that's insane and I love all of you who have read this. You're the shit if you've read this thank you all and thank you for being Pacient with me. -Genavieve 🖤