The best morning surprise🥰

Midoriya's POV:

I woke up from my nap and saw that it was already 1:00 am. I groaned realizing I wasn't going back to sleep at least I didn't have school tomorrow. Wait, I just remembered that our teacher wanted the class to come to the school to announce something. I wonder what it'll be about.

I was going through my phone trying to pass time before sunrise and I went on Instagram. I saw that Iida had sent me a meme so I looked at it, liked it, and texted back lol. Then when I swiped out of his dm I saw that todorki was active. A huge gasp left my mouth followed by a smile. Now I actually had something to do instead of be bored. I texted my boyfriend a simple hey.
Me: hey
Todoroki: hey
Me: what are you doing up so late?
Todoroki: I was wondering the same
Me: I just woke up from a nap and I couldn't go back to sleep
Todoroki: yea same here
Me: what do you think Aizawa is going to tell us tomorrow well technically today
Todorki: my dad said it was something about dorms he thinks but he's stupid so it's probably not true
Me: wow dorms sounds great that means we would see each other way more often
Todoroki: yes that would be nice
Me: ya that'd be a dream

We continued talking almost the whole night unaware of the time. But we both ended up falling asleep on the phone. It was a nice night many memes were sent. Along with many flirty messages. I was blushing the whole time.

The next day

Todoroki's POV:

I woke up late remembering the night had I had spend talking to Izuku. Uh he's so perfect and adorable. I don't deserve him. My mind started racing with images of him and all the cute things he's done. I got overwhelmed and forgot that I had to get up and go to UA. So I stopped my mind and turned on some music and started to get ready. I was dancing and singing in my room because no one was home. Little did I know the door was unlocked.

Deku's POV:

U decided to walk to Todoroki's house and surprise him. I thought it'd be nice if we walked to the school together. I was at Todoroki's door and knocked. No one answered and I heard loud music so I just let myself in. I then noticed the music was coming from my boyfriend's room and I heard him singing. I giggled at his awful singing but enjoyed it nevertheless. I slowly opened his bedroom door trying to make him think no one was there. When I opened the door it revealed a shirtless Todoroki dancing like a mad man and singing his lungs out. I blushed seeing his muscular frame. I walked all the way into his room him still not noticing me. I had my mouth wide open looking at the funnest side I've ever seen of him. I started laughing very loudly that's when he finally noticed me. " AHHH!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE MIDORIYA!!" He said VERY panicked. " I was just coming to pick you up so we could walk to the school together." I giggled trying my best not to laugh. " Oh um well" he cleared his throat ," I'm so sorry you had to see this." He said scratching the back of his neck finally realizing he didn't have a shirt on. His eyes suddenly got big and he looked down at himself then up to me noticing my very visible blush. He turned his back to me rushing trying to find a shirt. He found a hoodie instead and threw it over his head. When he turned back to face me I realized it was MY favorite hoodie I'd been looking for. My mouth dropped and all I could do was laugh and hug his warm and cold body nuzzling my head into his soft chest. This morning I've seen a new humorous side to my favorite person. God, I love him so much. And that's exactly what I mumbled into his chest that fall morning. And I heard him say into my hair almost the same thing. Today's gonna be a good one.

No, this isn't the end. And I'm truly sorry for not writing school is hard man so bear with me please. But omg 2k. Damn I'm famous. Just kidding but like wow. Thank you all I'll try to write more soon but can't promise anything. Hope you all stay for the next.- Genavieve ❤️