-Hair Dye- Ein x Reader (I'm so original xD)

You were hoping to put a (F/C) highlight in your hair (If your F/C if your hair color then go with your S/F/C or just choose Eins highlight color.), but it went all wrong, and although your mom said no, she didn't say you couldn't dye a few stands of your hair...so You decided to go through with it; finally...and you had to go out with Aph, Ein, Katelyn, and Blaze later...so you had to call the one person you knew that used hair dye; Ein. "Y-yeah?" Ein asked, probably surprised that you were the one that called him instead of it being the other way around. "I need you...-" "H-huh....!?!??" Ein stuttered, even though you were only on the phone you cold tell he was blushing. "I-i tried to dye m-my hair and I messed it up r-really bad...I need you to come over and help..." You stuttered, slightly blushing. "I'm on my way!- I- uhh....Don't have the address..." Ein said....you hung up and texted him your address. within a minute he jumped in your window. "E-ein!!" You shouted, his ears instantly flowing backward. "S-sorry...I'll fix it after I fix your hair.." Ein said, a hint of shame in his voice. "I- it's fine.." You said, scratching him behind the ears; making him purr (that's the most accurate thing i have). "A-ahh, (Y/N)... I need to fix your hair before -" "Oh...I forgot about that..." You giggled, and stopped scratching behind his ear. "do you know what step you did wrong?" He asked, following you into the bathroom. "No, I didn't do anything wrong.." You sighed, as Ein started to put some bleach and some hair dye in a bowl as he put on a pair of gloves and mixed it together, (sorry if i'm saying this wrong I've never dyed my hair or anyone else's) then started to put it into your hair, trying to make sure not to hurt you. After about 15 minutes he finally took the gloves off. "Okay, done!" Ein said, smiling. "It's Perfect!" you said, your eyes were almost sparkling while looking in the mirror. "You are perfect..." Ein muttered, a blush creeping on his face. "We should probably get going." You said, remembering your mom would be home any minute. "Y-yeah we shoul-" Ein said, before he tripped on the empty tube of hair dye, knocking the both of you over; him falling on top of you when your mother walked in the front door, luckily you weren't in the downstairs bathroom.. "....E-ein...." You breathed, a dark blush spreading across your cheeks. "G-guy....On....my DAUGHTER!!!!!!!!" You mother yelled, clearly infuriated. "M-mom, It's not like that!" You said, before Ein got up and helped you up, when the both of you went into the living room. "(N/N)I told you that you couldn't dye your hair....-" "I-I'm so sorry I did this without your permission....If I would've know how you felt about me being over and her getting her hair dyed, I wouldn't have came over or dyed her hair, if you want you can call my parents and tell them I did this, I wouldn't want (Y/N) taking full responsibility...." Ein sputtered out, seemingly embarrassed and ashamed. "....(N/N) (N/N=Nick name) , ....is he your boyfriend..?" She asked, turning to look at Ein. "M-Mom!!!" You burst out, you and Ein both blushing a deep shade of red. ".....Fine then....Is he one of the ones you're going to the movies with later?" She asked, you didn't answer but you just nodded. "I guess you can go (N/N)." She answered, as you grabbed Eins hand and walked out the door, still blushing like crazy. 

(I'm sorry this one is so short, and unoriginal, I'm just trying to find new ideas since I want to make a new chapter Of Eins but I also wanna make another fanfic with someone else, I wouldn't mind if someone requested one, since I just started writing them and I'm out of ideas.)

~~~~~~~~~To Be Cont'd. (eeeeeeeeeeee 663 words.........)