Gene x Meif'wa! Reader Part 2

He kept his hand tightly intertwined with mine as we walked to the maid cafe, when Gene's phone suddenly rang making the both of us jump. "....Hold on, I need to take this..." Gene replied, walking a little bit away.

3rd person P.O.V

"Where are you?! You said you'd be here an hour ago!" A voice screeched through the phone, Gene kept a calm tone. "I'm going to the maid cafe, and I went to school today; why?" Gene asked, putting his other hand in his pocket. "I have my payment and I'm waiting for my hair dye." The voice replied, their tone a bit calmer now. "Well meet me at the maid cafe then, but just don't be too nosy; I'm with Y/N." Gene answered, and Ein growled, loudly enough to be heard through the phone. "....Is that a problem?" Gene asked, a hint of attitude in his voice. "No, I'll be there in about 5 minutes." The voice replied, about to hang up. "Kay' See you there." Gene replied, hanging up.

Normal P.O.V

Gene looked at me and noticed I'd taken off my jacket and my (n/h/c) (natural hair color; in case you use hair dye) ears and tail were visible. "....." Gene just kept on walking and I followed close behind, after about 5 minutes we had gotten to the cafe and I put my jacket on the hook (y'know those thingies they have at places where if their employees are wearing jackets they can put them on there and get them later?) . "Y/N~Chan, you made it!" Kawaii~ Chan squealed, running up behind me and giving me a hug. "...Yeah, I didn't want to be late; and Katelyn told me to say she said Hi." I replied, and Kawaii~Chan nodded. 

??? P.O.V

I walked into the maid cafe, sitting in the same booth as Gene. "....Why exactly are  you at a maid cafe; did you fall for Y/N?" they asked, a hint of disgust and interest in their voice. ".....Shut up, and Here; now Pay up." Gene said, handing over the hair dye as the stranger handed Gene the photos. "....I didn't expect someone like you to be in a place like this; especially with a Meif'wa." they added, a smirk on their face. "When are you going to start going to Phoenix drop though; if you're not going to go it's going to get harder to go through with the payments; that girl has been on my back all day. And until she lets down I'm not taking any risks, because I'm rooming with her Katelyn AND Travis." Gene replied, rolling his eyes.

 ".....Meif'wa 8-o clock." They replied, to no avail it was Kawaii~Chan. "Would either of you like to order anything?" She asked, her tail wagging back and forth. "....Umm, Strawberry cheesecake...." Gene said, remembering that werewolves are chocolate intolerant. "....Yeah." He nodded, As Kawaii~Chan wrote it down and went back to the kitchen (?). "Strawberry Cheesecake!~" Kawaii~Chan replied as she walked into the kitchen, Y/N Nodded in response preparing the crust, the cheesecake mix and looking for some fresh cherries.

 "Coming right up!" Y/N answered, as she mixed the ingredients for the cheesecake mix together and put it into the pan (on top of the crust of course), then added another layer of crust and another layer of cheesecake mix before putting some fresh cherries n it and adding some chilled cherry drizzle on top of it. "Done!~" Y/N Replied as she handed the cheesecake and utensils to Kawaii~Chan, who walked back over to their table and served it to them. 

"Thanks." Gene replied, as Kawaii~Chan nodded and walked away. ".....So, about Y/N..." They asked, once Kawaii~Chan was out of hearing range. "....She was a childhood friend-" "...And you didn't notice she was a meif'wa?!" He whisper-yelled, as Gene glared at him. "She didn't have her ears and tail at the time, and her adoption parents were both humans." Gene answered and he then mouthed an 'ooh'. "And what's your problem with other humans?" Gene asked, tilting his head as he looked at me. "...." I shrugged, acting like I didn't know what he meant. "Ein. Don't try that with me, we both know I'm not that dumb." Gene replied, and Ein huffed.