Gene x Meif'wa!Reader Part Three

*timeskip to after Gene had fully recovered*

"Are you sure you're okay Gene?" His brother asked again, Gene just nodded in response. "I'm fine Dante, you can stop worrying." Gene smirked, as we walked towards our dorm. "....But what if something like this happens again?" Dante asked. "......." I turned around and glared at him. "....N-nevermind." Dante stuttered, walking over to his dorm. "...." We were greeted by a worried Katelyn and Travis when we entered the dorm. "Oh my Irene are the two of you okay?!" Katelyn asked, Gene and I nodded. "We're fine." Gene replied, rolling his eyes. "Then what happened? It was all over the news." Travis argued, putting his hand on his hip. ".....That's....a Long story..." Gene answered, blushing a light pink. 

"Well they still haven't caught Ein...which is a real bummer." Katelyn added, I nodded in response. I felt Gene grab my hand and I blushed a little bit. "We have some sleep to catch up on, don't wake us up unless it's urgent." Gene stated, and Travis just snickered. "Shut up Travis." I replied, and Travis bust out laughing. "...." Katelyn elbowed Travis in the stomach and he stated coughing. "W-why m-me Ka-telyn..." Travis said, coughing between his words. 

Gene dragged me to our room since we were still holding hands, and he plopped me on top of him on his bed. "....." I felt my face heat up rapidly and Gene fell right asleep. I went to get up but he wrapped his other arm around my waist, and his grip on my hand tightened. "Stay..." He mumbled, barely loud enough for me to hear. I went to adjust myself when gene flipped onto his side:(You can adjust the features however you'd like)

 I went to adjust myself when gene flipped onto his side:(You can adjust the features however you'd like)

I sighed and fell asleep shortly after. 

Travis P.O.V

"I wonder if they're actually sleeping in there." I asked, before a thump was heard coming from Gene and Y/N's bedroom....."They probably aren't sleeping." Katelyn answered, I nodded in response. "I'm gonna go see what they're doing, and hope they're not doing what I think they are.-"I said, opening the door slowly as he walked in to see Gene and Y/N sleeping soundly on Gene's bed, spooning. "....Now that is a cute couple." I grinned, Katelyn walked in behind him and mouthed an 'awe'. "Why don't they just ask each other out already?" Katelyn asked, I shrugged in response.

"Take a picture of them before they wake up!" Katelyn whisper-yelled, as if on cue Gene groaned and shifted a little bit. "....Quicker!" Katelyn hurried, I got my phone out and snapped a photo as the two of us ran out the room. "Phew...." I sighed, my heart beating faster than it ever had before.

Normal P.O.V. 

"Geeennneeee~." I groaned, Gene nuzzled his face into my neck in response. "Stop moving so I can go back to sleep..." I muttered back, Gene stuck his tongue out in response. "I usually don't sleep laying dow- Eh?!" Before Gene could finish I was moving him so that we could still sleep in the same bed and be comfy; he was propped up against one of the pillows, and using one ad a headrest so his head didn't hit the headboard. And I'd crawled between his legs (Stop thinking like that ;-;) to lay on his chest. :(adjust the following features however you want to)

 :(adjust the following features however you want to)

"Well....Night Y/N.....loveyou..." He said, mumbling the last part. ".....Love you too, dork." I said, before drifting off to sleep. 

Katelyn P.O.V.

"....." I heard another thump coming from the wall of that room and last time we checked they were asleep; I swear if they're pulling some type of dumb tricks on us I'm gonna-.... Calm down Katelyn..... "Might as well check on them." I sighed, walking back into their room, seeing them sleeping soundly, again. "Oh.my.Irene. If i hear a thumping sound on this wall and come in here and they're asleep one more time im gonna-" "Katelyn~ what'd we say about your temper?" Travis asked, blushing once he saw how the two of them were sleeping. "How'd it go from spooning to....that?" Travis asked, I shrugged my shoulders.

Normal P.O.V.

"What time is it....?" I asked, looking up at Gene who by the looks of it; could use a coffee or two. "....Almost time for school; the werewolf games are this week." Katelyn said, Travis nodded and left the room. I put on my Uniform since Gene was already in the bathroom changing and brushing his teeth (etc.). I brushed my hair, and waited until Gene came out the bathroom to go and brush my teeth and use my mouthwash. "Y'all ready to go?" Katelyn asked, I nodded, Gene followed close behind though he didn't respond. "Aaron said his dad paid for him to get Chauffeured to school so he'd ask if they could come pick us up too." Travis replied, I gave a thumbs up. "Thanks, -" "It's my job, don't exactly have a choice in the matter." They snapped back, Aaron growled, but didn't say anything back.

"So aaron, these must be your friends form high school?" They asked, Aaron nodded lightly. "Nice to meet you all." They said, I didn't respond, neither did Gene, or Katelyn. "---....Nice to meet you too; you look a bit young to be, like.....y'know..." Travis replied, the driver chuckled. "Nah, just keeping up with work is all." They answered. "....." '.......This a really *ahem* awkward car ride Aaron....' I texted him, his phone buzzed, he ignored it. 'Aaron.Little Boi I'm going to start calling you Potato Sack if you don't reply or at least take your phone out xD' I replied, and he put his phone on silent. 

Once we got to the school we all got out and Aaron took his phone out once the car was out of view. "Really Y/N?" Aaron asked, looking at me. "Yes, potato sack." I answered, and he just snickered and started walking his way to the university. "Your hair smells nice." Gene said, I blushed once I noticed he was sniffing my hair. "H-hey!" I screeched, knowing that made me blush. "Love you." Gene winked, walking off. "I love you too.... you dork." I replied, barely loud enough for him to hear. "Why not prove it to me sometime soon?" Gene asked, making my face turn fifty shades of red.

".......Shut Up and Go To Class!" I shouted, my face as red as Nicole's hair. "Fine, fine...but you owe me..." He replied, sticking his tongue out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I just got really bored okay xD....so Part 4 will be out tomorrow if I dont lose power.