100 Reader Special!

So I decided to change it up a little bit (not really lol; i just chose an option i forgot to write); and I decided to write a Gene x reader A PDH one; SO basically the setting is going to be going between school and the dorm you share with him, Travis and Katelyn. 

"Why am I roomed with these lamo's (?)?!" Gene complained, walking into the dorm. "Well we didn't exactly want to dorm with you either Gene, but as you can see it's either here, your moms or the streets." Katelyn suggested, walking in behind him. "I didn't ask you-" "I wasn't talking to you I was talking AT you." Katelyn grinned, I snickered in response. "I call this side!" Travis and Katelyn both yelled at the same time; pointing to the same side. "Well then." I said, walking to the other side of the room. "I call the bed on the left." Gene retorted, I gave a thumbs up in response. 

I set my (f/o) (favorite outfits, and uniform dont forget about that xD, and shoes, those things too; and bathroom supplies- I need to stop adding side notes jesus christ.)  beside the bed and put my (f/b) (favorite books) on the bookshelf next to it; using up about two shelves; and since it was like 6:30am I went ahead and changed into my uniform; since I thought Gene wouldn't be in here for a while and he would call Zenix or Sasha for a bit I went ahead and changed in the room instead of going to the bathroom. 

".....Y'know, If you wanted me to see you undressed you could've asked me to do the undressing." Gene smirked, as I turned to see him leaning against the doorway with his arms crossed. "....Shut up." I said, blushing profusely as he walked out. I took out my outfit for the maid cafe since I didn't have PE this semester so I might as well wear this to school and go to the cafe afterwards. I pulled out my Maid cafe outfit and patted it out to make sure I didn't have anything extra on it. I fixed the pin on it (Yeah you have to imagine there's a pin somewhere on the front of it- NO, not like that.....but yeah....) 

I made sure to fix a bow in my (h/t) hair before hiding my ears and tail; since if Gene wasn't paying attention he may not have noticed the ears and tail that were just there a few minutes ago

I made sure to fix a bow in my (h/t) hair before hiding my ears and tail; since if Gene wasn't paying attention he may not have noticed the ears and tail that were just there a few minutes ago. "......Crap!....It's already 7:30!" I screeched, taking my toothbrush toothpaste and mouthwash out the bag and going to the bathroom to do the dew (wit' mountain dew lol). After finishing I proceeded to put a (b/w) (black or white) jacket over it, but left it unzipped.

"Oh, you work at the Maid Cafe? After your shift there can you tell Kawaii~Chan I said hi?' Katelyn asked, smiling at me. "Oh! Uhmm...- Sure." I responded, looking at her then at Travis who was sound asleep on her chest. ".....You both know we still have school today right?" I asked, Katelyn shot up, and Travis followed a while after. "......And Gene if you're staying in this dorm you're going to school." I commanded, Gene just rolled his eyes and went back to playing on his phone. ".....Youre going to school-" "Yeah-" "In that?" "Yup." Gene interrupted, not breaking gaze form his phone. "Just- brush your teeth before school, we dont have a chauffeur and we have to leave in ten minutes." I replied, Gene nodded as he plugged his charger into the wall and plugged his phone into the charger.