Gene x(Alpha!Werewolf!)Reader x Ein

You were at the beach with your two best friends: Gene and Ein, and you decided that you should go talk to Aphmau for a bit, to notice that Aphmau was talking with Sasha about something, so you walked up to her; waiting for her to finish talking to Sasha. "Oh, Y/N...didn't see you there...." Sasha said, smiling awkwardly. "......I mean it'd help Gene if we told her....plus Ein could use the experience." Aphmau whispered to Sasha, Sasha nodded. ".....Sooooooo.......if we told you somebody liked you.....what would you say?" Sasha asked, pursing her lips. "I'd wonder what the f**k's wrong with them...." You replied, raising an eyebrow. "....Oookkaaayyy....so what if we told you that Gene and Ein liked you...like.....more than a friend liked you?" Aphmau asked, tilting her head. "I wouldn't believe you unless you could prove it." You answered, putting your hand on your hip. "...Fine." "What...!? We can't...-" "...We'll have game night at my house, Seven minutes in heaven." Sasha said, a hint of attitude in her voice. "Fine." (Ill never make up my mine about what pov I want it in lol) I huffed, crossing my arms as I walked back outside after putting on a japanese-style swimsuit: 

" (Ill never make up my mine about what pov I want it in lol) I huffed, crossing my arms as I walked back outside after putting on a japanese-style swimsuit: 

"......She looks so f**king hot in that...." Ein muttered, his tail starting to wag in the waist deep water. ".....Damn..." Gene mumbled, blushing a deep red. "....I swear that girl really doesn't pick up on social cues does she...?" Zenix asked as he walked up to Sasha and Aphmau, they both nodded. "Anybody up for a game of beach volleyball?" I asked, Gene and Ein nodded, Aphmau and Zenix got up. ".....Sasha you're coming too." Aphmau muttered, dragging Sasha. 

"At least Im on a strong girls' team!" Zenix shouted, hitting the ball at Ein. "And at least I'm able to keep myself from getting caught." Ein said, hitting the ball at Aaron. "....At least I didn't try to steal someone else's girl in high-school." Aaron smirked, hitting the ball at Gene. "Sorry.." Ein retorted, a hint of attitude in his voice as Gene passed the ball to Sasha. "Suuuuure....." Sasha said sarcastically, passing the ball to Ein. "At least I don't date humans." Ein said, passing the ball to me. "Why? Are their standards too high for you?" I snickered, passing the ball to Gene. "NO!-They're just uhh-" Gene replied, before getting hit in the face with the ball. "....I didn't do it."  I blurted out. "....Sure, let's go with that." Aaron added. "Since we're having game night tonight we might as well bring him to my house.." Sasha sighed, shaking her head.

*el time skippu to Sasha's house*

For the sake of the fan-fic you/I/we/whatever the heck it is at this point are wearing:(Pick one of the nine; i'll just pick one since there's nine of them...time for a name picker!!!)

time for a name picker!!!)

(The sixth one it is ;-;)... "Okay, so; now that everyone is awake and people are *fake cough* cooperating, we can start." Aphmau huffed, looking at Sasha. "....okay, great; now we can start; Gene I might've took something of yours but I'll give it back later." Sasha said, looking at gene and gesturing to the hat. "Seriously." Gene asked, raising an eyebrow. ".....Yas." I said, looking at Sasha. "Okay now everyone put something in; hurry up we don't have all day." Sasha announced, putting the hat infront of Aphmau, Aaron, and Zenix first. "......Are you sure you aren't cheatin-" "JUST..put something in the STooPiD hat!!" Sasha said, holding it in front of Ein clearly annoyed.

 "Fine." Ein sighed, rolling his eyes. He put a fake pair of werewolf ears in it. ".....doesnt every-" "no." Sasha interrupted, glaring at Gene. "...I tried." Gene sighed, putting his black and blue bracelet in there. "You pull out the ears and bracelet; they're on top of each other, act like you did it on accident." Sasha mumbled when she went to me for me to put something in there. (*cough* hatception *cough*) I put the only thing I loosely had on: my hat, in the hat. (WoAh.) "You pull out the first item." Sasha said, looking at me after shuffling the hat a little bit. "..." I nodded, taking out the exact thing she asked me to. "....Well then. This is quite the predicament." Gene answered, blushing. "Mmhmmm..." Ein nodded, also blushing....along with his tail wagging a little bit. "Well then, you three have fun....but don't get too carried away!" Aaron replied, shoving all three of us into a decently sized closet; which was probably used for Sasha's clothes. 

"......." I looked up at Ein, whose silver eyes were illuminating in the closet. "....So are the three of us just not going to do anything; because Gene; I know you like her." Ein said, looking over at Gene. ".....S-shut U-up.." Gene stuttered, a light blush barely visible on his face in the dark closet. I stood on my tippy-toes and kissed Gene on the lips, as Ein bit my neck and wrapped his hands around my waist to make sure I don't move. Gene put his hand on the side of my shoulders to try and keep me in place as I grabbed Ein's tail, he stopped biting on my neck and moaned. "Y-y/N~....S-stop...." Ein blushed, then once he got adjusted he went back to biting my neck, then started sucking on it. "Ein....You're getting all the fun...No Fair." Gene pouted, licking my bottom lip as I playfully denied; he then decided to slip his hand up my outfit, making me gasp...

At which he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth, exploring every inch; and fighting me for dominance...but he easily won. Ein found my sweet spot and began biting down on it harder, while stroking my tail. "A-Aaah...~" I moaned, breaking the kiss before a felt someone grab my butt, it was Gene. "If you let anyone but us touch you so help me I'll make sure they don't show their face near you again." Gene growled, kissing me roughly. "I could say the same....especially if it's a human." Ein paused, then went back to your neck. 

All of a sudden while in the middle of your makeout session the closet door slammed open; you turn to see a slightly blushing Aaron and a Tomato colored Sasha. "....We could've done worse." Gene said, taking his hand off my butt and out from under my skirt. "Yeah." Ein nodded, licking my neck before letting go of my waist and tail. "....I'm going to act like I didn't see this." Sasha muttered, as she walked away with Aaron following close behind.

 "Sometimes I dislike you Alpha." Ein mumbled, blushing. "Same here Ein, and you wonder why you've transferred to so many different schools." I replied, scratching him behind the ears. "....A-Alpha-a~" Ein panted, I stopped, turning a deep red. "That's kinky." Gene winked, and Ein growled. "Sheesh....I was joking..." Gene retorted, rubbing the back of his neck as we walked back downstairs after exiting the room.

"How'd you three lovebirds do?" Aphmau asked, a devilish grin on her face. "None of your concern." Gene added, before I could tell her anything. "Hmph....you're no fun Gene..." Aphmau huffed, crossing her arms. "....Sure, if you say so." Gene smirked, making Aphmau wiggle her eyebrows. "I will T-Pose on both of you if you don't stop." I interrupted, they stopped and stared at me. "T-pose on me daddy~." Gene purred, making everyone but Aphmau and I shiver. "...Not I make them T-Pose on me first!" Aphmau screeched, before tackling me while laughing. "Noice." Gene said, looking up Aphmau's skirt. "S-stop l-looking..." Aphmau stuttered, walking back over to Aaron. "Hey." I said, nudging Ein. "H-hu-" Before he finished I kissed him. 

"A-alpha!" Ein exclaimed, his eyes wide. "I love you, and Gene; I love you too~." I cooed, before Ein curled up on my lap and went to sleep, and Gene went to sleep on my chest. (We were on Sasha's couch; i don't think she'll be too happy tomorrow lol).

~~~The End/To Be Cont'd??~~~