Joining the Shadow Knights?! Shadow Knights x Reader

You decided to skip school today; and go to the coffee shop near the school, but you didn't expect to run into anybody from school.

You put on a hoodie Over your outfit, and headed to the coffee shop: 

I ran into Kawaii~Chan on my way to the coffee shop, so she asked if she could come with; I didn't want her to but since she was skipping school too I said she could go with me; but just keep her distance

I ran into Kawaii~Chan on my way to the coffee shop, so she asked if she could come with; I didn't want her to but since she was skipping school too I said she could go with me; but just keep her distance. "Is Y/N~Chan going on a date?" Kawaii~Chan asked, I shook my head frantically. "Suuurreeee~" She replied, smirking. "I Don't!" I shouted, stomping my foot before we started walking again. "If you say so...but you can't hide anything from Kawaii~Chan.." She replied, with a smug grin on her face. 

We walked into the (im just going to start calling it a cafe because it saves a word and it's more convenient.) cafe, and Kawaii~Chan sat in the booth diagonal from where Zenix was sitting, and I noticed who she was staring at then he noticed I was staring at him. "What do you want Y/N?!" Zenix snarled, looking up from his phone. "....I just didn't know you'd be here too." I replied, looking at Zenix dumbfoundedly. "Well then sit down. and stop staring at me....it's really weird." He added, I nodded and sat across from him (look, sorry if you don't like coffee but you're ordering coffee, you dont have a choice here that's why its called a cafe *cough* coffee shop *cough*)

"Miss, would you like anything to drink?" The waiter asked, walking up to me, avoiding Zenix. "-- You're not going to ask if I wanted a refill." Zenix stated, looking from his empty cup to the waiter, who was obviously embarrassed by their 'wrong doing' and turned to Zenix. "...I- Uhh-..." "Save it." Zenix said, looking back to his phone. "I'd like a green tea latte." I interrupted, the waiter nodded and hurried, off, their face a dark red. "....." "......May Kawaii~Chan sit over here too?" she asked, being nosy. "..........No." Zenix said, pausing to think before responding. 

"....Oh, Hey Zenix.....Y/N.....and Hello Kawaii~Chan, stop trying to ship me and Zenix, I'm not gay." Gene said, walking in to sit beside Zenix (You sure bout dat gene?). "But Kawaii~Chan just can't help it...." Kawaii~Chan muttered, before downing a hot chocolate which she got from who knows where since this is a cafe (coffee shop *cough*). "If you're not gay how come you've never had a girlfriend?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at Gene as the waiter handed me my green tea latte. "Because that's too much work-" "Nah, not really, you can just act like you care for them...." I interrupted, Gene took a while to think about that in response.