Going in to UA

(Y/n) pov.
Its my first day of UA,I got into the hero course! Im in class 1-A with my good friend Kirishima and Kaminari. I walked into the room and here someone screaming?
"Kacchan no!" I heard from inside
"SHUT UP DEKU!" I walk in the room and see an ash blonde boy and another which looked like a peace of broccoli. "HEY (Y/N) OVER HERE!" I look over and see Kaminari "Oh hey Kaminari!" I say to him "Hey how have you been?"he asked "oh im-" I was going to continue when I hear a brunet girl next to the broccoli boy and the ash blonde pointing to the door at a yellow worm?slug? What is that? "Settle down class." I heard the um WAIT THAT'S THE TEACHER! He came out of his sleeping bag and told us to tack a set, so me being me I sat in the back corner, next to a boy with white and red hair it looks pretty cool if I do say so my self "Im Aziawa your teacher and for now I need you to get your gym clothes on and meet me at the training spot outside."

"WAIT WERE NOT GOING TO ORIENTATION!" The brunet girl shouts "We will be skipping orientation and getting right to work if you have a problem with how I run my class,then please share it with the class!" Aziawa said. The brunet girl stayed quiet." Well now then go get you gym clothes on and meet me outside." Aziawa said" I got up and I was walking g to the changing room and I bumped into someone "Oh im sorry I didn't mean to bump into you!" I say,it was the boy with white and red hair I think his name is Todoroki "Oh its alright." He said in a deep voice and turned around and walked away.

;)Time skip(;

The hole class was almost done with the training and I was with Kirishima and Kaminari we were tired but we still had to do one more thing, and it was to see how far we can through with our quirks. The ash blonde named Bakugou has a very impressive quirk, and the peace of broccoli named Izuku broke his finger but through the ball almost as far as Bakugou! But now its my turn "YEAH GO (Y/N) YOUR GONNA DO GREAT" Kirishima and Kaminari shouted,they obviously practiced that! Anyway I took the ball graded it with my hands,closed my eyes and it started floating in front of me and I opened my eyes and the ball went flying! I got a higher percentage than Bakugou! The hole class was stunted well all except Kirishima and Kaminari obviously. Bakugou came up to me and shouted "HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!" He screamed while grabbing me by the collier, then Todoroki came up behind him and grabbed his hand "She obviously did it with her quirk." Bakugou then made a 'Tch' sound dropped me on the ground and left "Are you ok?" Todoroki asked while reaching out to me with his hand "Yes and thank you" I said while taking his hand "Its not a problem"  he said and walked away, to be honest he is pretty cute!

•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
HOPED YOU LIKE IT!!!!