An awkward morning

~Todoroki's Pov~

       I woke up and felt I was holding something or someone. I look down to see i have (Y/n) in my arms and she's snuggled up to me asleep.
Oh my god what do I do im holding her I cant move! Just act like its a dog...that means no moving.
I stay like that for awhile until I felt (Y/n) moving so I look down to see she was waking up. She looked cute while sleeping, thats what you call it right? She looked up at me I smile and brush some hair that was in her face to the side "Good morning" I side surprisingly without stuttering she looked up and her face went bight pink!

~(Y/n)'s Pov~

   I was waking up and thats when I heard someone say 'Good morning' I look up and its Todoroki!
Oh my glob I forgot I fell asleep with Todoroki! And he's just smiling at me oh god what do I do!!
"G-good morning Todoroki" I said stuttering I can fell my face had heated up Todoroki then put his hand on my cheek "Are you ok your face is pink?" He asked " Oh uh yeah Im ok!" I said with my voice going higher.

Denki's Pov (beat you wasn't expecting this a)

      I woke up to the sound of voice and remembered Todoroki and (Y/n) were sleeping together I look down at them from the top bunk and see Todoroki put his hand on her face I quickly grab my phone and take a picture "Ooo I found a couple of love birds!" I say "Denki!!" I hear (Y/n) say "Oh come on its obvious you two like each other! I mean your both blushing!" I say getting down from the top bunk "Well ok" Todoroki said "Hey Kaminari can I see the picture you took?" Todoroki asked "Sure man!" I hand my phone to him and I see him typing something and then I heard his phone ding "Thanks" is all he said looking at his phone.

~(Y/n)'s Pov~

   Wait did he say picture "Denki did you take a picture of me Todoroki?" I asked "Yes I did!" He said. It stayed silent for a while."Good morning my people!" Kirishima said opening the bedroom door with a spatula in the other hand "Me and Bakubro are making breakfast for you!" He said excited "Aw nice!" Denki said running down stairs "Uh is (Y/n) ok she isnt moving?" Kiri asked "Yeah dont worry" Todoroki said putting his arm around my waist I snapped out of my trance when Todoroki touched me "Oh I see~" Kiri said I looked at Kiri "Well you two come on down we have breakfast for you!" Kiri said running down stairs like Denki did "Would you like to accompany me to breakfast?" Todoroki asked "Yeah I would love to" I said and walked down stairs with him.

•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧

Hoped you liked it!
                                                      Todoroki-chan❤️