The question

Ok so I really liked the last part I reread it all and you and Todoroki are so cute together!!
Ok to the story!

~Todoroki Pov~

      I am currently walking (Y/n) home after we spent all day together in my secret space in the park and it turns out she lives next to me... I dont know that until now! Nevermind that when I walk her to her door I want to ask her something and I hope she says yes!

~(Y/n) Pov~

    Todoroki was walking me home from our day in the park and I have to admit it was a lot of fun spending time with him it was so comforting being in his presence. We had finally made it to our houses and walked me to my front door. "Thanks for inviting me to the park today i had a lot of fun with you today!" I said to him "Oh no thank you for agreeing to come with me your the only other person that know of that place. So keep it between the both of us ok?" He asked me "Of course Todoroki! I promise" i said holding out my pinky " I pinky promise" i said he looked at me with light eye and our pinkies wrapped around each others then Todoroki asked me something I didn't expect "(Y/n) would you go out on a date with me?" He asked as his and my face got red "Yes! Of course!" I said hugging him tightly. He hugged me back "Thank you" he said " Heres my number if you want to ever talk to me over the phone!" I said while writing my phone number on a peace of paper and giving it to him " Oh thank you" he said "Well good night Todoroki I'll see you tomorrow!" I said as he walked to his house "Good night to you too!" He said back smiling i then closed my door locking it and started fan-girling about what just happened then went up stairs took a shower put my pajamas on then went to bed excited for the days to come.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹  

Ok so I hope you all liked this chapter I know its kinda short so sorry about that hope you excited for the next chapter! 
                           Sincerely,
                                                      Todoroki-chan❤️