Getting grouped with him!

It was the next day of UA and Mr.Aziawa is talking about something then I hear the words "group work" and I snap back to reality."ok so today well be doing group work with the partner I a sigh you." And now im nervous I hope that I get partnered with Kaminari or Kirishima! "Kirishima and Bakugo..." Dang it maybe Kaminari? "Kaminari and Mina..." DANG IT!! Maybe Momo? "Yaoyorozu and Jirou..."  NO! Who am I going to get partnered with? "(Y/N) and Todoroki..." WHAT HOW!! Why would I get paraded with the cutest guy in here! "Ok guys get in your parades and get to work." Aziawa said and then fell over into his sleeping bag. Ok then I guess im doing this then. "Hey." You hear Todoroki say "Oh hey Todoroki.." He sits down in the set beside you "seems like were doing perfect squares."
"Your the only perfect square I see." you say under your breath "What was that (Y/N)?"
You blush knowing he probably just heard what you said "W-what I said nothing-I don't know what your talking about maybe we should get started-!!!!" you say frantically "ok then?" Todoroki said"ok square root of 81 is 9 because blah blah blah..."

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧time skip(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

"Ok everyone you are dismissed" Aziawa said "Oh well hope to see you tomorrow (Y/N),bye."
"Oh yeah see you too Todoroki!" you where blushing the whole time you where with Todoroki and now you so embarrassed! "Heyy (Y/N)~" said Kirishima and Kaminari "Oh hey guys!" You say to them "So we saw you with Todoroki!" Kaminari said "Yeah we were partners?" you say to them "Yeah but your face is red with blush!" Said Kirishima louder than expected and today you got dismissed earlier than other classes so you had to stay in the room with your class and when Kirishima said that the whole room went silent and started staring at you and guess who was still right beside you that's right its Todoroki he was looking at you and was blushing at that point and made you blush even more "AW (Y/N) YOUR BLUSHING EVEN MORE THAT'S SO CUTE!" Kaminari yelled "Kaminari Kirishima stop please!" You said quietly. "Aw ok!" They say hugging you.  

•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧•̀.̫•́✧
Hope you guys like this and sorry it took so long!! (ง •̀_•́)ง I will try to be better at this!

  Till next time

                               Sincerely Todoroki-chan ❤️