River Bank

~Todoroki's POV~

After breakfast me and (Y/n) left Kirishimas house "Hey, would you like to come with me to the park?" i asked (Y/n) "O-oh uh yeah sure sounds like fun!" she replied "cool i know a good one that's around here." i said while walking with her beside me the walk was silent and she seemed to be nervous and anxious "(Y/n) are you alright? You seem nervous?" i asked and when i did i saw her face go a light pink and she looked kinda cute...ANYWAY"Oh uh y-yeah! I'm ok!" she said stuttering "Are you sure?" i asked "Yeah I'm fine!" she said as we arrived to the park.

~(Y/n)'s POV~

We arrived at the park Todoroki brought me to and it looked really pretty there weren't a lot of people but i like that there weren't so me and Todoroki can have a nice walk around the park with out bumping into many people. As we started to walk through the park Todoroki grabbed my hand without saying anything so i held his hand and we walked around for a bit until he said something "(Y/n) i know a really nice place here in the park that i would like to show you." he said "Oh ok. Lead the way!" i said and he smiled gently at me and held my hand tighter and walked a little faster until we came upon and bushed area and Todoroki moved a bush out of the way and gestured for me to follow him i so i did and when we got to a clearing i saw a little stream and it glittered like the stars. Along the river bank was pretty flowers of every color most of them are small but they're were a few bigger ones and a lot of trees around so it seemed like a private place to stay and be alone "This is beautiful Todorok!" i say excitement "I'm glade you think so." he said "How did you mange to find this place." i asked "Oh well i got into a fight with my father and ran out here and yeah..." he said trailing off at the end of he sentence "O-oh I'm sorry i didn't mean to make you upset or anything!" i said a little panic in my voice "No its ok you didn't upset me." he said and sat down at the bank of the river "Come sit with me (Y/n)." he said looking back at me. So i walked over to him and sat down with him "The water is calming don't you think?" Todoroki asked "Yes its quite beautiful." i said. Todoroki looked over at me "You know your pretty." todoroki said and i blushed "O-oh thank you Todoroki, your pretty to!" i said and todoroki started blushing to. "Thank you." is all he said and put hand on mine so we just sat there holding hands in a calming silence....until Todoroki's phone stared ringing i squeaked at the sudden noise in the peaceful atmosphere so he answered the phone with his free hand and after the other person on the other side of the phone got done with what ever they said he scoffed and hung up the phone and put it away and stayed silent "Is everything ok?" i asked "Yeah just my old man calling telling me to get home but I'd rather be here with you." he said "Really?" i asked surprised "Yes of course." he said and we stayed there for the rest of the day just sitting in comfortable silence.

(*^_^*)(*^_^*)(*^_^*)(*^_^*)(*^_^*)

well that's all i have for now and i hope you all liked it

Sincerely,             H.                                                    Todoroki-chan.