💖The date 💖

The picture above is what Todoroki is wear for your date!

(Y/n)'s POV

Its the next day and I'm excited to go to school and see Todoroki! Of course I'm excited to see my friends to! So I got up brushed my teeth and hair then put my uniform on ate breakfast and head out the door with my backpack. As I was locking my door. I would walk with Todoroki but he gets to school earlier then most.

{Timeskip}

I am now at school heading into class when i got into class i was greeted by Bakugo yelling at Midoria again so i sigh and asked Kirishima to calm him down it obviously worked "Hey, Midoria you ok Bakugo yells at you a lot!" I asked him "Yeah I ok Kacchan yells a lot so I'm used to it by now. But thanks for asking!" He said smiling "No problem!" I said then walked back to my desk and see Todoroki sitting in his seat "Hey Todoroki!" I said blushing "Hello (Y/n) how are you?" He asked calmly "Im good! What about you?" I asked sitting down at my desk " I'm fine. But I wanted to ask if your free today for our date." He asked "Oh yeah I'm free! What do you have in mind for it?" I asked "its a supersize." He said smiling gently at me and I smile back.  Minata must have overheard us talking and had told Kaminari he then ran over grabbed me from my seat and pulled me over to the Bakusquad "You didnt tell us you were going out with Todoroki!" Kaminari said grabbing the attention of the rest of the squad "Wait your going out with half n half?" Bakugo said "Yeah..." I said nervous"OMG THATS AMAZING!" Mina said enthusiastically "Yeah good job (Y/n)!" Kirishima said "Thanks guys" I was in the middle of the group when Todoroki came and tapped on Kaminari's shoulder to get his attention "Oh hey Todoroki!" Kaminari said " Hello Kaminari...uh could I have her back please?" He said pointing at me "Yes of cause! Here you go!" Kaminari said pushing me into Todoroki. He wrapped his arms around me and said thanks to Kaminari and we walked back to our seats. Then class started.

💕Time skip💕

     Its was after school and you were walking home with Todoroki and decided to start a conversation "So Todoroki  what should I wear for our date?" I asked "Something casual I think." He said looking down at me as we walked "Okie Dokie then!" I said he smiled "On second thought maybe something cute..." He said in a shy tone I blushed looking up at him "o-ok then" I said blushing we both arrived at our houses and Todoroki told me he would come get me in half an hour so I go home and start getting ready for our date and I decided on wearing this: 

" He said in a shy tone I blushed looking up at him "o-ok then" I said blushing we both arrived at our houses and Todoroki told me he would come get me in half an hour so I go home and start getting ready for our date and I decided on wearing this: 

(Or this which ever one you like)

After getting dressed I put my hair in to my favorite hairstyle (whtevr you want really) then went down stairs and put my shoes on and then I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw Todoroki he's wearing a white shirt black pants with...

After getting dressed I put my hair in to my favorite hairstyle (whtevr you want really) then went down stairs and put my shoes on and then I heard a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw Todoroki he's wearing a white shirt black pants with a yellow cardigan he look super cute! "Are you ready to go?" He asked smiling "Yes I'm really!" I said blushing closing the door and walking out with Todoroki he walked to this really cute café its a new one that I've never been to before so I was really excited and I think Todoroki could tell "Are you excited?" He said blush at my smile "Yes I've never been here before!" I said grabbing his hand "Well I'm glad lets go in" he said holding my hand and leading me into the café where we  ordered a huge ice cream to share him and I where sitting across from each other. "Todoroki say ah!" I said trying to feed him he blushed and ate the ice cream from the spoon while blushing he then did the same to me we did this until all the ice cream was gone he paid for the ice cream and he took me back to the park to the little clearing where no one can bother us it was dark at this point so we laid down to look at the stars "The stars are very beautiful." I said "Yeah but so are you" Todoroki said looking over at me he then stood up helping me as well he was looking down at me as I look up at him he then leaned down and kissed me and I kissed back I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist we pulled away for air and stared at each other i then hugged him "Its getting late I should get you home" he said. I let go of him and nodded he walked me home to my door "I had a really good time Todoroki!" I said "So did i." He said while smiling at me "Well good night Todoroki." I said before i opened my door he grabbed my arm and hugged me "You can call me Shoto if you'd like..." He said nuzzling his face into my hair i hugged him back "Ok Shoto it is then!" I say he then let go and aloud me to go in and before i closed the door i wave at him and so did he i closed the door then got really for bed thinking of Todoroki.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

There you all go hope you enjoyed this chapter! 

                                             Sincerely,
                                                      Todoroki-chan❤️