Sleeping the night with him

(Y/n) POV
   You looked behind you to see Bakugo then you see Kirishima running toward you and hugging you "(Y/n)! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!??" Kirishima yelled at you "Sorry Kiri I got flustered in the café and ran out then got lost..." You trailed off  "ok at least we found you,and since we found you so late you'll be staying with me and the others." Kiri said so you think, others?what others? Kirishima must have seen the confusion on your face and said "Kaminari,Bakugo,Todoroki and along with you are staying with me at my house." Kiri said you started blushing hearing that you'll be in the same house as Todoroki and be staying the night with him just thinking about that made you blush, and without realizing it you where staring and blushing at Kirishima who just sighed and picked you up and threw you over his shoulder and walked toward Bakugo and said "ok I think i broke her but we can get going now" and Bakugo being Bakugo he said "Its about god damn time and what do you mean you 'broke her'?" Bakugo said in an irritated voice "Well...look!"  Kirishima said while sitting you down on your feet and turning you to face Bakugo. Bakugo looked at you up and down seeing your face he sighed and then did something odd he picked you up and put you over his shoulder like Kirishima did and said " Come on lets just get out of here."

TIME SKIP brought to you by that dancing pop tart in the corner

  Still your POV

  When you got to Kiris house Bakugo sat you down and thats when you snapped out of it and you said "Nope I can't do it!" And started walking away quickly but before you got away Kirishima pulled you back and put you over his shoulder but you protested and kicked and punched his back while Bakugo opened the door to let you in then closed the door behind the three of you. When you three entered the living room you gave up and Kirishima sat you down and said "ok you,Todoroki and Kaminari will be sharing a room while me and Bakugo share a room ok?" He said you huffed and said ok while going upstairs where Kaminari and Todoroki where and you walked into the room and Kaminari got up from his sitting position and gave you a bear hug "(Y/N) WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOU SCARED ME!!" He screamed "Denki-can't ...breath" you managed to say and Kaminari let go of you "oh sorry" he said rubbing the back of his neck "its ok" you said breathing in "I'm going to get some pjs then I'll be back ok?" You said while going to a dresser and pulling out (you favorite pjs) and then went to the bathroom and changed. When you came out Denki meet you at the bathroom door "Hey guess what?" Denki said with a smirk "What?" You said a lil scared "Your sharing a bed with Todoroki!" He said then ran off. The room you were staying in had a bunk bed and when you got to the room you saw Denki on the top bunk and Todoroki on the bottom bunk then you see Todoroki blushing madly then you walk over to him and he let you join him in the bed you all stayed awake until you realized that both the boys went to sleep you got up and turned off the light and got back into bed and tryed going to sleep until you felt something wrap around you waste and pull you close you the turned you body and saw it was none other the the one and only Todoroki you blushed deeply and snuggled into his chest and fell into a peaceful slumber.

(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)(≧▽≦)

Ok so I hoped you liked it and I hope its juicy enough for you!

                                    Sincerely
                                             -Todoroki-chan❤️