Quarry

✧˖*°࿐

THE LOSERS were already at the Quarry. They didn't really expect the Marsh siblings to actually come so they played loogie.

"So easy!" Richie repeated, he was the first one in the row, followed by Stan, Bill, Ben, and afterwards Eddie. Once Eddie went Richie chuckled a bit.

"Oh my God! That was terrible I win!" The trash mouth spoke confidently. "You win?" Eddie scoffed. "Yeah! You see my loogie? It went the farthest!" Richie pointed to the water.

"Who cares distance! What about it's Mass?!" Eddie responded. "What is Mass??" "It doesn't matter how far it goes, Its how cool it is."

Everyone wasn't really paying attention to the argument between the germaphobe and the Trashmouth.

"Green or white, if its big and juicy.-" "alright who goes first.?" Bill cut off Eddie. Everyone went silent until they heard a voice from behind them.

"We'll go!" They heard the voice of Beverly. Everyone turned around and watched as the twins stripped their clothes off and turned to eachother.

They both grinned wider than ever as they ran to the edge. Everyone made way so they wouldn't get pushed into the water. "Sissies" they both said and giggled. They both jumped, and landed into the water.

All the boys stared in awe. "Ah holy shit! We just got shown off by siblings!" Richie looked towards the group of boys.

"We have to do that now?" Stanley said worriedly. "Cmon!" Beverly said as her and M/n were splashing eachother in the water.

"Yes." Bill said. 'sounds easier than it looks'
Ben waved and smiled. Bill steps back a bit before jumping. "Whoo!" Bill screamed, then landing in water.

Eventually everyone starts to splash eachother. Everyone laughing and giggling. M/n swam over to Richie and ducked under the water, he picked Richie up as he gasped quietly.

Beverly got on Ben's shoulders, Beverly and Richie clasped their hands together and began to push at eachother. M/n turned to glance at all the other boys and they seemed to be looking at his direction, he turned back to face Ben but then thought about the looks the boys were giving off.

They were looking in M/n's direction but they seemed to be looking at Richie more than him. They gave off a look that M/n couldn't really make out, cause he only took a quick glance. Maybe it was because they were still weary of the both of them..

Richie managed to successfully, push Bev off. "Yeah! I already won! We won! They fell!" Richie looked down and patted M/n's head. M/n looked up and smiled, Richie's heart melted, he couldn't help but smile back.

He got off of M/n's shoulders and hid his blush beneath the water.

Everyone kept swimming, while something brushed against Richie's foot. "Ah fuck! What was that?!" Richie screamed looking around trying to find the source in the water but couldn't see due to the full color of the water.

"Something just touched my foot!" Everyone gathered around Richie while the looked around. "Where?" Eddie shrieked. " Right Here!!" Richie yelled. "It's a turtle." Bill said surfacing from the water.