we meet again

●◉◎◈◎◉●

●◉◎◈◎◉●

THE RIDE TO DERRY was quiet and lonely, to be honest. M/n was in sort of still processing what he just did.

He had broken up with his girlfriend of 5 years. He couldn't help but chuckle at that.

He must've looked really weird, laughing at nothing. But he couldn't help himself.

He giggled a bit more before letting out a quiet choked sob. Even if his girlfriend was insane, she did keep him stabilize whenever he had mini anxiety attacks. About nothing.

But now he doesn't have someone to keep him calm and balanced.

That was when he realized that he was going to finally see his friends again, and his sister who he longed to see in forever.

He finally made it to Derry, surprisingly quick. He looked around and instantly realized that this was the town he spent most of his childhood years in.

"Damn.. what a shithole.." he whispered. He barely remembered hanging out here.

He drove around a couple of time before actually finding the restaurant Mike wanted them to come to.

It was quite nice, it was well decorated. "Hey uh, here for Mike Hanlon?" M/n shoved his hands in his pockets.

The lady nodded, she began to lead him into a small corner, inside were about six other people.

Everyone looked at his direction, everyone's eyes widening.

"M/n!" Beverly shouted, running to her twin brother. "Hey Bev." M/n grinned, wrapping his arms around her torso.

"So, Not much of a losers club anymore?"

Everyone cheered, clinking their shot glasses together and drinking it. Richie drank a shot with no hands.

"So wait- Eddie you got married?" Richie looked over M/n to look at Eddie who sat on the other side of him.

"Yeah why's it so fucking funny dickwad." Eddie spat.

"What? To like a woman?"

"Fuck you bro." Richie laughed "Fuck you!"

"Alright, what about you trash mouth? Are you married?" Bill raised an eyebrow in skepticism.

"There's no way-" "No way Richie's married." Both of the Marsh Twins denied while laughing.

"No, I got married."

"I don't believe it." M/n smirked while taking a bite of his chicken.

"When?" Eddie interrupted.

"Did you not hear it?"

"No." "You didn't know I got married?"

"No!"

"Yeah- no, me and your mom are very very happy." Richie's joke caused m/n to start choking and Bill to almost spill his drink.

"Fuck you." "He totally fell for it!"

Yeah she's very sweet, sometimes she'll put her arm around me and say-" Richie continued to joke by imitating a jabba the hut voice impression while wrapping his arms around M/n.

Everyone laughed at Eddie and Richie and the poor misfortune m/n had of sitting between the both of them.

"Okay, we can all agree that everyone looks nice, especially M/n" Richie winked which m/n rolled his eyes at, "but let's talk about the elephant not in the room. Ben, what the fuck man."

"Okay, obviously I lost a few pounds." "Lost a few pounds??!" M/n made the most confused face ever.

"You're hot! You're like every Brazilian soccer player wrapped up into one person!"

"Stop it you're embarrassing him." Bev told Richie, even though she was obviously checking him out.

"Alright, okay, please, is Stanley coming or what?" Ben interjected, pointing to the empty seat between Eddie and M/n.

"Heh.. Stan.." Eddie chuckled. A few memories coming back to him.

Richie stammered a bit looking at the empty seat before looking at Bill. "Stan.. Stan- Stan Uris- Stan urine!"

"Stanley Urine, no no! He's a pussy he's not gonna show."

"Why would Stanley save you anyway, was I not the one who basically performed surgery on you when you were almost cut up by Henry Bowers?" Eddie smacked Ben on the arm.

"Holy shit that's right!"

"Eds, you become a doctor yet?" M/n leaned back into his chair.

"No, uh I actually became a risk analyst.."

"Oh that sounds really interesting, what do you do?"

"So I work for like this big insurance form and i-" everyone stopped and looked at Richie who playfully snored while Eddie talked.

"Fuck you dude. Fuck you." Everyone laughed.

"Was this job invented before fun?" Richie gaped.

"Oh that's so not funny." "It is!"

Ben was trying to hide his laughs, disguising it at a smile. Eddie looked at him, "what the fuck are you laughing at?!"

"I propose a toast, to the losers." Bev smiled, holding up her bear bottle. Everyone nodded and clicking them in the center.

Everyone messed around with eachother, like Bev and Richie leaning in, but before they could anything, Bev used her chopsticks to put food into Richie's mouth with caused him to flinch back.

They eventually ate all the food, the waitress from earlier came back with a bowl of fortune cookies.

Bev and Bill talked to eachother about Bill's latest movie that recently came out, while Ben stared at them in jealousy.

"It's weird.. I mean, I don't even remember forgetting.." Bill looked down.

"It's weird right."

Ben spoke out suddenly. Everyone looking at him. "How the memories just come back faster and faster..?"

"You know, when uh, Mike called me I threw up?"

"Like I got nervous and sick and I threw up."

Everyone looked at him.

"Why is everyone looking at me like this?"

"When Mike called me, I crashed my car."

Everyone continued talking about their emotions when Mike called them.

"It was like pure f-f-f.." Bill tried to finish his sentence, but stammered on the word he couldn't get out.

"Fear." Mike finished.

"It's fear."

●◉◎◈◎◉●

Author's Note:
Hey guys, sorry for leaving this book on a break for sort of a long time, I was focusing on my st book. But I have been getting myself motivated lately so I'll be trying to post more often. Thanks for waiting : )