Saving the siblings/ fighting it

✧˖*°࿐

THEY ALL turned around, their 'leader' of the group wasn't there. What happened to 'Stay together or die one by one?'. Obviously he forgot. But they didn't know that the other boy ran away, following his little brother that he claims he saw run into the sewers.

"BILL??" They all shouted.

The boy that walked through the the sewers alone, only left with the sound of water splashes. He followed the figure that casted a shadow on the walls, making it a bit easier to follow. Making a swift turn before stopping. There was the an opening, that led to a larger space. Junk piled up into the air.

Bill pointed his flashlight upwards, where he saw none other than, Beverly Marsh. No sign of M/n, which worried Bill. Thought it was one of the siblings, that was a third of the problem over.

"Beverly!!"

He ran to her, standing underneath her, he jumped up but the weight of the bag he was carrying making him heavier and harder for gravity to lift him up a tad bit more. Though, it could've also been because Bev was just to high up in the air to reach.

He went to the pile of junk to try and pick of something but stopped in his tracks. Seeing a familiar yellow trench coat in the distance. His gaze meeting the face that was covered by the darkness of the the sewer.

"I'll come back for you Bev."

Bill passed by a small pile of trash.

M/n looked up when he heard a noise, like somebody talking. He peeked out from his hiding place and looked around. He didn't see anything.

"Bill.."
"Bill!"

Five teens walking through the sewers looking for their friend. Seeing bill descend into the darkness really freaked out Eddie.

When they were walking through the water, that was about ankle height, Eddie began to pick up his pace, but tripped. Dropping his flashlight into the water.

"C'mon dude get out of there, it's gray water.."

"Wait wait wait, WHERE'S MY FUCKING FLASHLIGHT??!"

Then heads surfaced. Skills that had rotten flesh still on their faces, or just mannequin heads came out of the water. Causing every one of the members to scream in horror, especially Eddie.

They ran through the water not even looking back. They made it to the same place where Bev was.

"Bev!"
"Holy shit!!"
"Wait where's M/n??"
"H-how is she in the air.."

Eddie shined the light up, making the pile of junk a little more visible. "Guys.."

"Are those.."
"The missing kids.."
"Floating.."

Then Ben walked in front of them, Mike picking him up. "Just let me grab her.."

Once they pulled her down to ground they were all standing on, the sight was terrifying. Bev's eyes were a milky white, her face didn't twitch or move at all.