make it weaker.

●◉◎◈◎◉●

●◉◎◈◎◉●

HE MOVED out of the way before the woman could get to him. She smiled even wider, her teeth getting longer.

M/n shook his head, he didn't wanna die. He didn't.

He bolted out of the room through the hallway and out the door. Hearing the loud bangs from behind it.

He ran out of the cave, seeing Bill and Mike.

"I know what you are.." the clown wrapped it's arm around him.

"A madman."

The clown opened its mouth, ready to eat Mike. But stopped when a rock hit its face.

Turning to the side, Richie held up a rock.

"Hey fuckface!"

The clown threw Mike against the wall.

"You wanna play truth or dare??!"

Richie picked up another rock from the ground. "Here's a truth, you're a sloppy bitch!"

"Richie, what the fuck .." m/n shook his head, running over.

"Let's dance! Yippe-ki-yay mother fu-" Richie dropped the rock, going limp while standing up beginning to float.

He looked at the deadlights.

The power coming from the deadlights that were actually coming from behind the clown.

Eddie gripped the poker, shutting his eyes tightly.

"This kills monsters.. if you believe it does.."

"If you believe it does.." he repeated looking at the clown.

Eddie walked over to the clown.

"Beep- beep mother fucker!"

He threw the poker into its throat, causing the clown to shriek and let go of Richie

The clown hurled blood, that briefly turned orange, then back to its original color, floating upwards.

M/n looked, getting closer to Richie and Eddie. The clown tripped, falling backwards, impaling itself on one oft he spikes behind it.

"Holy shit!"

"Rich! Holy shit! Rich wake up!"

Eddie shook Richie who was trying to adjust his eyes to his original position.

Richie looked at Eddie in surprise.

"Richie, hey! There he is!"

"Listen, buddy! I think I got him man!"

"I think I killed it, I did it!" Bev and Ben ran out from their cave they were in.

"Eddie.. Eddie move.." m/n looked at Pennywise, its arm extending towards Eddie who was unaware.