Chapter 27

Lindsay was so happy to see Holly, both girls hugged tightly. Holly didn't look to happy, she looked sad. She couldn't blame her, she missed Jason too. He was in London on business but promised to be back for the wedding. Lindsay was so in love with him, she wished that he would ask for her hand. Her parents have reassured her that if should he ask, they would give their permission.

Holly was limping around as she went to sit back down to go over the plans for the wedding. Jessica was there and so was Holly's sisters and mother. The Duchess was going to be late, she had some business to finish in the villiage. So everyone was ready to plan this wedding again, this time it was going to be even more special. What also is helping is everything is blooming. 

This was going to be so much fun with all of the flowers that they had at their disposal. The church was to be full to the brim with flowers. Holly's dress was still going to be worn, she refused to have another one made. Holly's idea for the wedding is simple, but the mothers have taken over again. The invitations were sent out and the guest list was done. 

Everything was in order for the wedding that was to take place on Saturday. This time the rehearsal dinner was to be at the Campton's residence. After last time they didn't want to take a chance for something happening again. Holly was disappointed though, she wanted to have it at the Ducal estate. But she didn't blame her mother for being protective over her, since she found out what had happened. 

The wedding was to take place at the chapel on the Ducal estate, the wedding breakfast and dinner was also there as well. Lindsay looked at Holly and saw that she brightened up about the wedding plans. But when that was over and they started to break for tea out on the terrace. She noticed that she was not her usual lively self. 

" Holly dear, why don't we take a walk in the garden so we can look at the flowers."

Holly looked at Lindsay and her mother smiled" what a lovely idea Lindsay, that would give you the chance to see what flowers will be filling the chapel."

Holly nodded" I would love that very much, let's go Lindsay."

Holly didn't give Lindsay a chance to say anything and dragged her down the walk way into the garden. Lindsay started to giggle" Holly, slow down  we have time to get out of ear shot."

Holly giggled" I am so glad you are here, I love my mother very much. But that woman is babying me and won't let me out of her sight for one second. I am surprised I am allowed to take a bath and relieve myself with out her watching me."

Both girls erupted into a fit of giggles, they made their way to the stone bench. Both girls dropped down on the bench. Lindsay missed this, the giggling with Holly. Holly looked better, than before at the house. She had color in her cheeks, Holly wasn't as pale. Lindsay smiled" I am so happy to see you, we have missed you so much at home."

Holly smiled" I miss being there, my mother means well but she is smothering me."