Chapter 28

Holly wrapped a shawl around her shoulders, she extinguished her candle. She crept out of her room, carefully not to make a sound that would wake her parents. She tip toed down the hall to the creaky stairs. She lightly stepped on each one as light as she could without making to much noise. Once she was down the stairs, she had to make it out on the terrace and into the garden without getting caught.

She looked both ways before she ran to the garden, so far so good she hadn't gotten caught. She let a giggle slip as she saw the gazebo just up ahead. She was so happy to see the bench in the middle of the gazebo. She made it just in time with some to spare, she looked into the night sky as she caught her breath from running that distance.

She looked into the night sky and saw all the stars in the heaven shining down on her. She was excited and couldn't wait for her love to come. She knew that he loved her and she loved him, but would he show up tonight? She sat there waiting for him, in her night rail to be exact. Was she being a wanton? She didn't care they were going to be married on Saturday, she knew that he was a gentlemen. She was a lady, but when they were kept apart for to long. They needed to be together, this was the only way.

She was waiting patiently for him, watching for any sign of him. She began to worry that he might not show and she stood up. That's when she felt the kisses on her shoulders, she was melting and knew who it was. William! She shivered with each kiss, the sparks that flowed through her body was so unreal.

He came closer and wrapped his arms around her tiny waist and pulled her close. She felt her knees buckle from the excitement. If he hadn't had a good grip on her, she would have fell to the ground. She felt the warm pool forming in her secret spot. He started to nibble on her earlobe, she moaned  with pleasure. He worked his way down her neck, sucking slightly as he left a trail of kisses. 

Holly was like a pool of desire, she wanted him to do more. She knew that she couldn't stand anymore, and she turned around in his arms. He smiled seductively at her, and he growled as he pulled her tight against him. He lowered his lips to hers, the kiss was of passion that hadn't been touched before. This kiss was of more hunger than anything else. Their lips were caressing each others, the sparks that were flying between the two were fireworks.

Their arms roamed over each others bodies, they couldn't get enough of each other. He could smell her arousal, and felt himself stiffen in pleasure. He wanted her, he couldn't control what was happening. He was about to loose control, especially when he found out she was in nothing but her nightrail. She was naked underneath, how was he going to stop?

She felt his manhood pressing against her belly, she wasn't sure what that meant. But it really excited her, it made the pool seep out of her secret spot. She was scared but, she was excited at the same time. She was kissing him back, as she felt the wildfire flow through her veins. 

It was getting hot in the gazebo, even though there was no walls. He wanted her and she wanted him. He knew what was happening, but she was a virgin. She most likely didn't have a clue what was about to happen if they didn't stop. He pulled back" Holly, we have to stop."

Holly moaned in displeasure, and he pulled back" no, we have to stop this is not how I want this to be."

She pouted" I love the way you make me feel, I want to crawl into your body if it was possible and stay." 

He stared down at her " I know I feel the same way, but I don't think you have any idea what can happen."

Holly shook her head" I don't care, I just want you to touch me all over. I want to feel your skin on my skin, I can't get enough and this feeling down here is just overwhelming. I want you to touch me where ever you can touch me."

William groaned as Holly grabbed his hand and placed it over her tingling breast. He had to stop there was no way he wanted to ruin this for them on their wedding night. He was actually looking forward to that, she was making this hard for him. He had to restrain himself and it was so hard to do, he was going to be taking a cold swim in the pond.

He knew that the arousal they had created was going to be agony for them for the rest of the week. He pulled her to the bench as she was kissing his neck. He sat her down, and he walked to the other side of the gazebo. Holly groaned " William, please I need you to touch me I am burning up with need."

William growled" I want to wait for our wedding night, I want your first time to be special."

Holly sighed" I can understand, it's just this burning feeling is just like I am a ball of flames."

William chuckled" I think our wedding night is going to be worse than that. I think that it's going to take many nights to put out your fire."

Holly sighed" I don't know exactly what you are talking about, but I kind of get the idea."

William walked over to her an sighed" my little one, what am I going to do with you?"

Holly smiled" well your going to put out my fire, and what I want to know is just how long will that take?"

William chuckled" it could take days, weeks, months , and years to put out, it just depends on the situation."

They sat next to each other and held onto each other for a bit. Then William stood up and knew it was real late and she needed her rest. " I am going to go for now, you need to rest up for our wedding. I know that your going to need your strength for the wedding night." He was grinning ear to ear. He wanted one last kiss before he went home only to have a few days left before the wedding. 

Holly watched him leave, she sighed" you just wait William Grosmont, I am going to give you a ride you won't forget anytime soon." 

She turned on her heel and crept slowly back into the house, up the stairs and into her room. She was going to be getting plenty of rest, but he better rest up also. He was going to need his strength, cause in a few days they were going to be man and wife. If her mother had anything to do with it she would make sure the wedding was next year. Thank goodness it isn't up to her, Holly was waiting patiently for her wedding day.