012

!!Pixie: 20!!
Dawna: 23

Fight so dirty, but your love so sweet
Talk so pretty, but your heart got teeth
5 Seconds of Summer; Teeth

'Can someone please explain to me what the holy hell happened yesterday?'

Pixie had woken up that morning by the sound of her Oma rushing through the house. Her footsteps had been rushed and somehow fearful. The minute Pixie had saw her face was the minute she had realised that something bad had happened. Only she had not realised how bad it had been.

The two had left immediately and the dotted woman had called in for an emergency meeting. Most people had arrived within minutes, leaving the young woman loaded with anger.

'No one?' the short-haired woman asked with raised eyebrows. 'Because from what I heard it seems that a little over thirty people died yesterday. Now how is that possible? They didn't just drop dead, right?'

The only survivor had been the principal and the children that had been kept hostage. The Queen had kept her word and had somehow spared the youngest citizens. It was suspicious how she had kept them alive, yet it was not Pixies biggest concern at that point.

'We thought that our plan was waterproof,' the pale looking principal whispered. 'We were convinced that we had finally caught her. The plan was for me to give her a tour that ended in the cafeteria where all the others were awaiting. Unfortunately, she must've seen through it since she demanded to go to the cafeteria earlier. We didn't have enough time to properly prepare and somehow, she defeated us. At first, she treated to kill the children, but when no one did anything to stop her she got bored and made them disappear again.'

'What then? You fought back? You tried to assassin her again?'

The pale looking woman shook her head slowly before swallowing visibly. 'No, they did nothing which made her even more bored. So, she burned down the place.'

'She what?' the dotted woman asked while her hands ran through her hair. 'So, you miserable attempt to assassinate our Queen has not only costs thirty lives but our school as well? Where are the children supposed to go now to get a proper education? We have no money and no materials to rebuild our school? How on earth could you do something this stupid?'

The thing that bothered her the most was the fact that no one had even thought about discussing this with her beforehand. If they wanted her to make the decisions than they should act like it. They had to respect her in order for this to work.

'We are never, ever going to do something like this again. Understood? I want peace and love. So, for the love of our Gods do never even think about doing something this stupid again or I will personally make sure that you are no longer a part of the resistance. You choose me, so I will do everything I can to lead you to success. However, I refuse to murder anyone.'

'Queen Dawna is not just anyone, she is a monster!' a male voice shouted angrily. 'She murdered my husband in the fire yesterday.'

The dotted woman shook her head as she looked at the man with sympathy in her eyes. 'I can't imagine the pain in which you are and I'm so sorry for your loss, sir. However, your husband dug his own grave by going to the school. Queen Dawna has a power that we can't even imagine. She can easily burn down this entire realm within seconds if she wishes too. Whatever you saw yesterday is just the tip of the iceberg. Dawna is a force that we can't reckon with if we don't plan better. Right now, all we have is this plan. Strength and power aren't going to do anything to our advantage but patience is. Our Queen is the most impatience person there is, and she lives for the thrill of the game. All we have to do it wait until she gets bored and tells me everything, we need to destroy her. This woman murdered someone close to me so don't think for a second that I sympathise with her. I just don't want any blood on my hands, and neither should you. She's the one with litres of blood on her hands, so I suggest that we keep it that way. Is there anyone who wants to say something or who doesn't agree? Because if so, speak up now or keep silent forever.'