Sippin' on straight Chlorine

Summary: Dallon is a swimmer. He has a tournament and Brendon is there for him. Only, he gets a cramp and almost drowns.

Warnings: Smut

"Good luck, baby." Brendon whispers in Dallon's ear as he's practically dragged to the competition by one of his teammates.

"Wait a second- Ry." He says irritably, breaking free from his grasp and returning Brendon's warm hug.

"I love you too, I'll win, for you."

Ryan tugs and the taller swimmer's wrist again, "come on man!"

Dallon sighed and let go of Brendon, "Cya later, B."

Brendon waved and ran to the seating area with Dallon's family.

....

Dallon was stretching in the changing rooms, watching people leave to do their race on by one. Soon it was just him and another man called Awsten.

"Hey, you good?" He asked

"Yeah, I'm just nervous." Dallon replies, cracking his knuckles.

"Me too! But I know that if I come last, I have an excuse to fucking rage!" The green haired boy giggles.

"DALLON JAMES WEEKES, PLEASE COME TO THE POOL!!"

"That's you! Good luck, man!" Awsten calls as Dallon makes his way to the pool, chlorine filling his nostrils.

His heart beats fast as he hears Brendon shriek, "I LOVE YOU DALLON!!!"

He laughs to himself as he see's his mom and Brendon chatting excitedly, no doubt talking about him.

Before he knew it, he was swimming as fast as he could, his long legs kicking  in the water.

Suddenly, he feels an agonizing pain in his abdomen. He opens his mouth to cry out but Chlorine fills his lungs. He splutters and thrashes around and groans.

This was it.
He was gonna die.

....

Brendon screamed in terror as he realized that Dallon was drowning, "SOMEBODY FUCKING SAVE HIM!!!" Brendon couldn't swim, he couldn't do anything.

"THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES, WEEKES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED!!" The guy at the loudspeaker shouted.

"HE'S FUCKING DROWNING!!! I DINT GIVE A FUCK IF HE GETS DISQUALIFIED, HE'S GONNA DIE!!"

The PA guy shook his head and Brendon screamed again, taking a deep breathe before jumping into the pool.

Brendon doggy paddled over to his boyfriend and drags him to the poolside.

He pumps his stomach and gives him mouth to mouth, praying that Dallon was okay.

Dallon's mom rushes down to the two men and fumbles in her pocket.

"The ambulance is coming." She sobs out.

Brendon feels for a pulse.

He's got a pulse.
He's gonna be okay.

....

"You didn't need to bring all this shit." Dallon laughs, giving his mother a hug, grateful for the flowers and cards and  chocolate.

"I'm so glad you're okay."

"Where's Bren?"

"Oh, I sent him home a few hours, when you were out. It's not been good for him, this situation, he's been crying over your unconscious body the last five days."

"Is he on his own?" Dallon didnt like the idea of an anxious and upset Brendon home alone.

"No, he's staying at our house, in your old room." His mom said.

Dallon felt better at that. He knew that Brendon would be comforted around his family.

"Okay, that's great mom, thank you." Dallon smiles.

"Anyway, it's eleven so I'll bring him to see  you in the morning, okay?"

"Sure, love you mom." He replies, reaching for a chocolate, but she slaps his hand away.

"No, I know bow you are with chocolate, you wont sleep!" She jokes

Dallon rolls his eyes, he's twenty four and his mom is still telling him what to do. Oh well, he love his mom.

"Love you too, buddy." She said before flicking the light off and leaving.

....

Dallon is smiling into Brendon's hair as this boyfriend holds him a strong, safe hug.

"I love you, thank you so much for being alive." He cries.

"Hey, I'm here now, stop being little bitch and kiss me." Dallon says jokingly

Brendon gives him another long kiss and he returns it, until they're making out in a hospital.

"Dal, gat these off." He groans, tugging at his boyfriend's shirt.

Dallon shook his head, "Arms too weak." He mumbled

Brendon sighed and instead, tugged Dallon's trousers down to his mid thigh.

"There's no lube." Dallon whined, "You're not going inside me dry."

"Okay, baby, I'll just blow you instead." Brendon reassures.

Brendon leaned over and sucked on the tip for a few moments, letting Dallon whimper and beg for more.

Then the door was flung open.

"I- umm." Doctor Iero stuttered, "I'll come back in a few minutes." He scurried out of the room.

"Well shit." Brendon said nochalantly,

"I'm not in the mood anymore, take your mouth off my dick."

Brendon laughed and sat up.

"Y'know Dallon, I really love you."

"I love you too."

Brendon leaned over again to give Dallon a kiss.

"Hey, wipe your dick mouth first!"

The smaller giggled and wiped his mouth of in sleeve, giving his boyfriend a soft kiss then pulling away.

"I'll go get doctor Frank."

Brendon opened the door and popped his head around, "Hey, Doctor, you can come in now."

Frank nodded, though he looked a little truamatized by what he'd just witnessed.

"Yeah, uh, Dallon, you can go now." He mumbled, scratching his head and trying not to make eye contact with either men.

Hey guys!! Any suggestions for some v cute 'n fluffy Brallon fics?

ᵃˢᵏᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃ ᶠʳᶦᵉⁿᵈ ʰᵉʰᵉ

I'm gonna have to start updating every other day because I've got shitty writers block and  I'm going back to school in a few days.