Dallon, stop it.

Summary: Dallon is Brendon's abusive boyfriend. Brendon tries to run away. They make up and rebuild their relationship. I'm sorry about this.

Warnings: Physical and Emotional Abuse, mentions of ddlb. Mentions of Self harm.

Please, please done read this if you're triggered by this sort of thing.

....

When they first started dating everything was great. Brendon was a happy little, Dallon was his happy daddy. Then it all went down hill progressively.

Dallon started being more of an asshole and Brendon stopped going into little space around Dallon because felt unsafe. Brendon eventually stopped being little altogether after Dallon had thrown away all of his comfort items and little stuff in one of his rages.

Brendon never fought back, even when Dallon started to get physical, he just backed down submissively.

....

Brendon was locked in the house while Dallon had gone to the bar, Brendon wasnt allowed to leave the house anymore. That privilege had been taken away after Brendon tried to fight back for the first time.

Brendon jumped when he heard Dallon come home, unlocking the door and coming inside.

"Stay down here, Ryan and I are gonna have some fun." He grinned, grabbing Ryan's crotch.

"You're cheating on me?" Brendon asked softly, his voice breaking.

Dallon gave him a hard glare when Ryan suddenly looked uncomfortable.

"Brendon, stop being melodramatic. We're not even dating." He said, a little to forcefully.

Brendon didnt say anything else, just glancing at Ryan, who was putting his coat on. Maybe if he wore himself out having sex with Ryan, he wouldnt beat him as hard. But he still didnt want his boyfriend to cheat.

"Is he your boyfriend, I didnt know, sorry, I'll go." Ryan began.

Brendon decided he didnt want to be beaten into unconsciousness again, so he quickly said something.

"No, I was joking, he's my roommate." Brendon smiled

"Oh okay, c'mon then, baby, let's fuck." He said to Dallon.

Brendon cried on the couch, wishing things were the way they were a few years ago, when him and Dallon were happy.

Soon, the two men were done fucking and Ryan left. Dallon came downstairs, glaring at Brendon. He didnt say anything, but he took his belt off, stripped Brendon naked then bent him over the couch.

"Dallon! Stop! Please!" He sobbed.

"Shut up. You know you deserve this." Dallon said before hitting Brendon with his belt, all over his back, ass and legs, not caring how much he hurt the boy. "You should be thankful I'm only giving you a harmless spanking and not beating the shit out of your face like last night."

"I- I- Dairy! Dairy!" He screamed, using the safeword they used to have before Dallon started being like, well, this. Nowadays, it never stopped

"Shut up." Dallon snarled, whapping the belt on Brendon's back again, "That word means nothing to me anymore."

Brendon cried and begged for Dallon to stop but he didnt, not until he was satisfied with the bruises and welts all over Brendon.

He threw his belt aside and caressed Brendon's ass and thighs.

"You look so pretty like this." He said softly, giving it a slap, causing Brendon to cry out in pain. "So beautiful," He whispered, rubbing Brendon's ass, "I'd love to just fuck your tight ass right now."