our love stemmed from sexual frustration and hatred.

TW!!! RAPE,, (not graphic, but dont read if you're triggered by this sort of thing. Stay safe. Love you all.) Neither of them rape eachother, fyi

Dallon is conflicted about his sexuality and takes it out on his fuck buddy. Then something traumatic happens to his fuck buddy. University AU?

"Shut up dude, do you want someone to hear us?" Dallon scolded quietly, holding his hand over Brendon's mouth.

Brendon whimpered and shook his head. If anyone heard them, they would both be screwed.

They first starting having sex because after the first semester, both boys were extremely sexually frustrated and resorted to giving each other blowjobs.

Now they actually had alot of sex.

"Fuck, fuck, Dallon-" Brendon whines, trying to bounce himself on the taller's cock faster.

"Don't sayvmy name while I'm fucking you; I'm not a faggot." He spat,

"Sorry, sorry, fuck-" Brendon felt his heart drop a little, how stupid was he to think Dallon might like him.

Dallon came and pulled out, pushing his 'friend' away and ran off, avoiding eye contact.

Brendon swallowed back tears, "I- I'll see you at breakfast."

Dallon just grunted and yanked his pajama pants back up, leaving the bathroom.

....

The next morning Dallon looked out for Brendon at the breakfast table. Waiting for him to show up. But he didnt. He didnt come first period, either.

At the end of math, Dallon went upstairs to the dormitory to see if his fuck buddy was okay.

He wasnt okay. Dallon frowned at what he saw. Brendon was pale, tear stains down his cheeks and wrapped up in the cheap blanket that the school supplied.

Dallon carefully sat down on the bed, carding his fingers through the smaller's sweaty hair.

Of course, Brendon mistook his affectionate gesture as a way of saying he wanted sex. Dallon was usually like that. Very sweet until they fucked and he left him alone and most of the time, unsatisfied.

"I- I- cant, right now, Dal, sorry-"

"Shhh, I know, it's okay."

Brendon let out a soft sob, turning onto his side. Dallon sighed and grabbed the blanket from his own bed, draping it over Brendon to give him some extra comfort hopefully.

"I've got to go to second period, now. I'll come back in an hour, yeah?"

Brendon nodded and closed his eyes.

.....

After an hour, Dallon rushed upstairs to see Brendon but he was asleep. His dairy right next to him.

Dallon knew it was bad. He knew it was very bad. But he picked up the diary and began to read it.

Dear Dairy

I let Dallon fuck me again last night. I feel disgusting. He treats me as if I dont have feelings and I'm sick of it. I'm not just some random slut or sex doll that you can just fuck then leave!!

I feel worthless and I dont even want to be alive anymore. My mind doesnt want me to have sex with Dallon but my dick does. He called me a faggot too, and that really fucking hurt.

He isnt even nice to me when we're not having sex either, he pushes me around and makes me do things for him and calls me names. But then he can be really nice and sweet and its fucking with my feelings and I'm falling in love with him and I HATE it.