Hurt me.

Summary: Whilst Brendon is masturbating, he discovers that he has a thing for pain. Now he wants Dallon to hurt him.

Degradation, pain kink, choking, slapping begging, angst(?), aftercare, fluff.

....

Brendon opened the door to his and Dallon's bedroom, where Dallon was sitting on the bed,  using his phone.

"Hi." Brendon started, smiling nervously.

"Hey, baby."

"I wanna try something." He said, sitting next to Dallon.

"Try what, exactly?" He asked

"I want you to hit me." Brendon said quietly.

"Hit you? As in, slap you?" He asked, shocked.

Brendon nods, pushing out his face for Dallon to slap. We wanted it.

"Brendon, no. I dont wanna hurt you."

"Dal, please." Brendon whined.

Dallon sighed, tapping Brendon's face half heartedly.

"Harder." Brendon ordered.

Dallon hit him a little harder and Brendon moaned loudly.

"Harder."

Dallon shook his head, already feeling bad about this whole thing.

Brendon pouted, "C'mon Dally, please!"

Dallon shook his head, Brendon was the love of his life, his baby, his everything. He wasnt gonna intentionally hurt him, hell fucking no.

Brendon clicked his fingers in Dallon's face, "Dallon!"

Dallon simply brushed Brendon's hand away, "No. I'm not gonna hit you."

"Asshole." Brendon muttered, the Dallon grabbed him and pinned him to the wall.

"The fuck did you just say?"

"I said, you're an asshole!" He said, looking at Dallon cockily.

Dallon put a knee between Brendon's legs, just where his crotch is and Brendon moans loudly.

Then Dallon wrapped a hand around Brendon's neck, choking him.

"You fucking slut." He grumbles.

Brendon wanted to be hurt, huh? He wanted it rough? Dallon will fucking show him rough.

Dallon dragged the smaller over to the bed then pushed him down onto it, undressing Brendon quickly and harshly.

Dallon sucks hickeys into Brendon's neck and collarbone, and when the shorter moans loudly, he slaps him.

"Shut up." He growled.

"Make me." Brendon responded, with a wink.

"Whores dont get prep." He tells Brendon, dragging his hair back, "They dont get lube either."

He tells Brendon this as a warning, to let him know that this is all play and he didn't have to do this. To let Brendon know that he loves him and that he always has a choice.

He gives Brendon a couple of seconds, not continuing without consent.

Brendon just mumbled something. But that wasnt good enough for Dallon. They've never gone dry before and he didnt want to hurt Brendon to the point where it wasnt pleasurable anymore.

"I cant hear you." The dominant said, "You good without prep?"

Brendon didnt say anything but he winked at Dallon.

"Speak, Goddamnit!" Dallon yelled,

Brendon winked again, smirking. Though this time he was punished for it.

One, two, three, four, five, six stinging slaps to the face, making Brendon shudder and moan.

"Dallon, fuck, just fuck me I dont need prep!" He moaned.

Dallon presses his tip against his sub's hole, "Beg me for it."

"Dallon please, fuck me." He moaned, trying to press down on Dallon's cock. He received another slap to his face,

"Not good enough. Beg me like you mean it."

"Dallon, please, I need your big cock to fill me up and fill me up with your cum,make me your little cumslut!"

Dallon pushed in and they both moaned at the feeling. Not giving Brendon any time to adjust, he fucks into him hard.

Waves of pleasure were shaking the smaller's body as Dallon hit his prostate dead on, on every thrust.

His little high pitched whines were only motivating Dallon to fuck him harder.

Then Dallon had an idea. He grabs Brendon's hard, leaking cock and pumps it a few times, before reaching back and giving it a hard smack.

"Ughn" He lets out a choked off moan and Dallon starts dragging his nails over every inch of his body, drawing blood in some of the more sensitive areas.

"You fucking whore-" Dallon groans, "Wanting me to hurt you for your pleasure. Your filthy, arent you?"

"Yes, yes sir." Brendon cries, tears of pleasure- and pain- streaming down his face.

"You're a disgusting, dirty little boy who craves pain arent you?"

"Yes, yes, please, I-"

"Say it!" Dallon demands, "Tell me how filthy you are, baby, go on."

"I- I'm disgusting, fuck, I love it when you hurt me, oh fuck I'm a slut, your slut.-" This is enough for Dallon to reach his orgasm, spilling his cum inside the younger. This makes Brendon cum too, streaks of white all down his and Dallon's stomach & chest.

But Brendon's fully crying now, he doesnt know why but he's crying, soft, helpless little sobs that he cant control.

This obviously strikes up concern for Dallon and he pulls out, imminently pulling Brendon close.

"Baby, baby, did I go to far?" He asks softly, rocking the crying boy.

He shakes his head. Clinging to Dallon with everything he had.

"Did I hurt you too much?"

He shakes his head again.

"I-I-I it was so In- intense," Brendon stammers, "I didnt know how to- how to deal with it and I guess, it-it became to much and I broke d-down."

"Oh, baby." Dallon sighs, picking Brendon up and kissing him softly, "C'mon, love, let's get you in the bath, okay?"

Brendon nods and smiles softly, sniffling and wiping his eyes.