bath time

Summary: Brendon and Dallon are having a bath together. Fluff I guess.

....

"You smell really cute right now." Dallon said, leaning close to his husband.

"Yeah? Well, so do you." He replied, kissing his cheek.

"We should do this more often, y'know." Dallon murmers, they had quite a big bathtub with plenty of space for the two of them.

"Definitely, we should have sex in here too-" He was cut off by Dallon groaning loudly, obvious fed up of Brendon's constant talk about sex, "-It would be so romantic."

Dallon sighed, "Our sex isn't exactly romantic, it's more, I tie you to the bed and fuck you until you cant walk, isnt it?"

Brendon blushed, "Yeah, my ass still hurts from before." He leant on Dallon for a moment, humming a soft tune.

"What time is it, Dal?" He asked

"Nine o'clock, why?"

"It's still early, cuddles and a movie after this?"

Dallon smiled, rubbing Brendon's back, "Yeah."

"Dallon?" Brendon asked after a moment or two of silence,

"Mhm?"

"Can we get a puppy?" He imagined him and Dallon taking a dog for a walk together and it made him blush more than it should've.

"I dont know, It takes alot to look after them."

"Please, Dally, can we get a puppy? Please?" He looked at Dallon with his own puppy eyes.

"I'll think about it, now c'mere, I need to wash the soap out of your hair."

Brendon scrambled over to Dallon through the water and smiled at him, letting him wash his hair and playing with it a bit in the process.

"I love you" Brendon said in a sing-song tone of voice.

"I love you too!" Dallon said in the same tone.

"I love you moreeeee"

"No, I love you moreee." Dallon chants, giving Brendon an eskimo kiss as he lifts him out of the bath. Brendon scrambled out of Dallon's grip, naked, and ran into their bedroom. Dallon watched, completely confused as he dried himself and put on some clothes. Brendon returned hastily, shoving an uno reverse card from their game set into Dallon's chest.

"You little shit." Dallon said fondly, taking Brendon by his arm and back into their room, looking in the drawers for some clothes for Brendon. Instead of waiting, Brendon crawled under the sheets on the bed, snuggling into Dallon's pillow.

"I'm trying to find you some clothes, stop moving!" Dallon laughs.

"'m cold, Dal!"

Dallon shook his head and found some boxers for his lover, chucking them at him. Brendon slid them on and smiled, "Can I wear one of your shirts?"

"Since when did you ask to wear my shit?"

"Since now. Ayway, they're comfy, can you blame me?"

"Alright, here, you look cute in them anyway."  He said, throwing a Green Day T-shirt at Brendon.

"Arent I always cute?" He said sassily.

"Of course you are, babe, now do you want cuddles or not?"

"Fuck yeah!" Dallon got into bed and grabbed the TV remote from the bedside table then sitting up and pulling Brendon close to him.

"What do you wanna watch?" He asked

"Moana." Brendon said, chewing on his nails, eyes fixed on the screen.

"We watched that yesterday." Dallon complained, absent-mindedly taking Brendon's hands away from his mouth.

Brendon whined loudly, "I know but I wanna watch it again!"

Dallon groaned loudly, sighing before passing the remote to Brendon, "Put Moana on then."

"No, because you're mad at me now." He said, sounding a little self conscious and upset.

"I'm not, baby, I promise. Now I'm gonna get some popcorn and beer, what do you want to drink?"

"I want beer too."

"Are you sure? You're acting kind of little."

"I'm not."

Dallon raised an eyebrow, Brendon was acting little but then again, that was kind of just his personality. "Okay then, you can have beer."

Brendon cheered when Dallon left the room, turning the movie on.

....

When the film had finished, Brendon was lying down sideways, his head in Dallon's lap, smiling as he felt Dallon playing with his hair.

"Babe, I need to piss." Brendon said, getting up to go to the bathroom.

Dallon nodded sleepily, "Love you, B."

"Mkay, love you too-" He cut himself off, rushing to the toilet. Dallon rolled his eyes to himself when he heard Brendon let out of sigh of relief and humming.

The toilet flushed and the taps were running, then Brendon crawled back into bed.

"I'm tired now, g'night, B."

"Night."