Rose Petal Bath

Summary: Basically little!dallon
daddy!brendon aftercare after sum kinky sex. V fluffy.

....

Brendon pulls out, kissing Dallon softly.

"I'm gonna untie you now, kay?"

The sub nods, raising his wrists to make it easier for Brendon to untie him from the bed frame. He could feel himself slipping into little space at how gentle his boyfriend was being.

Once he was free, he curled up in the bed, trying to pull the duvet over himself but Brendon stopped him.

"You're all messy, love, you know what that means?" Brendon asks, stroking Dallon's face.

Brendon often did this, just asking small questions. Dallon was a quiet little, being very insecure about his baby voice.

He nodded, "Bath time," he paused, "You need one too, daddy."

"Mhm." He grins, "C'mon baby."

He lifts the very tall man up and Carries him into the bath. He fills it up with warm water and helps Dallon in.

"Is it too hot? Or not hot enough?"

"S'fine." He squeaks, sticking his thumb in his mouth.

Brendon smiles and shakes his head, leaving the room to get Dallon his favourite big fluffy towel and pacifier.

"Dont go." He pleads, eyes wide and adorable, "Please."

"Babe, I'm just going to get you your pacifier and towl, you dont want to be all wet, do you?"

"Wose petals?" The little asks, referring to last time they took a bath together.

"Okay then, only cause I love you so much."

"Tank 'ou dada!" Brendon noticed Dallon sinking deeper and deeper into his headspace.

The daddy leaves the room to retrieve what he needs and when he comes back he sprinkles in the rose petals, with a little but of lavender.

Dallon smiled around his pacifier.

"How old are you, baby?"

Dallon held up three fingers, then two. He hadn't been this little in a while, with all the stress and work and family issues.

He relaxed in the water, allowing Brendon to gently wash his hair.

"That's my baby. My precious little baby." Brendon hums, rubbing Dallon's shoulders.

When Dallon's almost falling asleep, Brendon carries him out of bathroom and into the bedroom, all wrapped up in a soft towl.

Dallon whines at the cold, trying to curl up even smaller and Brendon hushes him.

"Shhh, shh, baby, let me get you some jammies then we can cuddle, okay?"

"Otay" Dallon hums, "Dada, I tired."

"I know, sweetheart, we can sleep soon, daddy's just finding your jammies."

"Was taking ou so wong?"

"I cant find them, baby, do you know where they are?"

"Nuh uh." He lied, not making eye contact with his daddy.

"Are you lying?"

The little nodded, then suddenly he felt self hatred washing over him.

Why did i lie?

Im such an awful little.

Daddy wont love me any more.

"Where are they?" He asked softly.

"They's dirty. Cant where dem, dada."

"Okay, you'll have to sleep in boxers and a t-shirt tonight," He paused, "Now, naughty step."

"Noooo daddy I'm sorry!" Dallon sobbed, clutching Brendon's shirt.

"No, baby, you lied, so naughty step."

"Dada, no, i sowwy, no naughty step!" He cried, tears dripping down his face as he held Brendon tight.

Brendon was too soft for his own will, so instead he picked Dallon up again and carried him to bed, rocking him.

"Okay, baby, no naughty step." He mumbled, rubbing the tall man's back, "Daddy loves you, no naughty step."

"My daddy. Love my dada." He said happily, as the daddy helped him into a T-shirt.

Brendon reached over to the radio and turned on some relaxing music from this weird radio station but he knew Dallon liked it.

Dallon snuggled into Brendon, feeling him wrap his arms around him.

"I love you, Dal." He whispers into his baby's hair, "So so much."

"wuf ou too."

"You're so gorgeous and sweet and kind and perfect. I love you more than anything." He gave Dallon a squeeze, trying to Express how much he loves him.

Dallon blushed deeply. He loves his daddy.

sorry this was awful I know I just havnt been writing for a while and I'm stressed and this sucks.