uh, roles?

Saw this on tumblr and thought I'd give it a go.

Who's the cuddler:
Brendon. Sometimes, he's sad, or in a shitty mood and all he wants is to curl up to Dallon for a good cry and cuddle.

Who makes the bed:
Dallon. Brendon just gets out of bed and goes downstairs. Dallon however , is very organised and likes to have everything clean and tidy.

Who wakes up first:
Brendon. Brendon falls asleep quickly in Dallon's arms but Dallon's a light sleeper, and it usually takes him a few hours of laying in the dark to fall asleep.

Who has the weird taste in music:
Brendon. Brendon likes to listen to all kinds of music and sometimes manages to get Dallon to listen to it, too. Dallon prefers his regular shit but will listen just to make Brendon happy.

Who is more protective:
Dallon. When they're out, if someone so much as looks at Brendon, Dallon will put an arm around his waist, pulling him closer. Not out of dominance but of insecurity. He's constantly scared he's going to lose Brendon and needs alot of reassurance.

Who sings in the shower:
Dallon. Brendon likes to sneak in and listen to the other side of the shower curtain. Then Dallon screams when he goes to grab his towel and Brendon's sitting on the floor.

Who cries during movies:
Brendon. He's just emotional and will cry over silly shit.

Who spends the most money shopping:
Brendon when he's alone. When they're out together, Dallon ends up spending more money simply because he likes to spoil his boyfriend.

Who kisses more roughly:
Brendon. He likes to take things faster whereas Dallon is a more sweet and passionate kind of guy.

Who is more dominant:
They're both pretty submissive. Though Dallon is more submissive in general every day life, but Brendon is sexually submissive.

If we're speaking top and bottom, Brendon takes it in the ass but he rides Dallon most of the time.

Brendon's also a Masochist but doesnt try to get Dallon to hurt him anymore because last time Dallon cried for hours and hated himself for weeks, just because he slapped Brendon on Brendon's request.

My rating on this ship out of 10:
8. Its cute, I wish they still spoke though.