chapter 1 - I don't have a name for dis

America and the others walk up to a 3 floored old mansion covered in spider webs and rust. America slowly opened the door and the wood creaked noisily.
"I'm not sure about this Ame." Canada says
"We'll be fine! You don't believe in ghosts or anything do you..?" America teased Canada.
America and Canada then got into a fight. Aussie then walked over and put a snake on the ground between them and both Canada and America ran into the house.
As everyone walked in the place was kinda dusty. Well... that was to be expected if the house was probably over 100 years old and hadn't been used for 17 years.
They all sat down and talked for a bit. There was a loud creak and New Zealand jumped into Belarus. (Yes this will be a ship UwU... if they both survive)
They brushed it off as the house being a bit old... that was it, right?
America had brought his phone to the house and began scrolling through random stuff.
"I'm boreddd" Ukraine complained.
"We all are." Poland popped in.
"How about we play tag?" Someone suggested.
"That sounds good, I'm in!" America said.
Everyone else agreed, or at least had no real complaints.
They decided that Aussie would be it. Everyone ran for their lives. Splitting up into groups of 2 or 3 since none of them wanted to be alone.
America and Canada ran upstairs. While Russia, Belarus, and New Zealand ran into the kitchen. Kazakhstan and Japan ran to a bathroom.
Germany and Poland just hid in a random closet.
(I know what you are thinking, and nO, even if that was the case I can't write smUt)

Aussie decided to wander into the kitchen. Seeing the only group of 3 he ran towards them. Tagging Russia and running off. Russia tagged Belarus and then Belarus ran after New Zealand. New Zealand was too fast for them. Belarus walked towards a closet.
(And I'm going to keep this 12 year old innocent thank you)
Belarus opened up the door to see Poland hiding behind Germany.
"Take him!" Poland ran off.
"Wait wha- POLAND!"
Belarus tagged Germany and he ran after Poland.
Eventually Germany caught up to Poland and tagged them.
Poland went to look in the bathroom and then tagged Japan before running off. Kazakhstan also ran off. Japan snuck up on New Zealand and tagged her.
New Zealand sighed and ran upstairs. Checking every room until they came across Canada and America.
America ran off with New Zealand chasing him.
America grabbed the railing of the second floor and climbed down it before jumping down just in time to dodge Zealand.
Canada ran by and almost got tagged too but ran down the stairs quickly catching up to their brother.
New Zealand sighed.
The game went on for another hour or so before everyone got tired.
Japan looked up.
"Wait, Where's Kazakhstan?"

_________________________________
Someone died... maybe...
489 words. I got lazy