a extra chapter

Canada sat down on the couch. The others were doing their own thing while she worried over her brother like a good sister. They all suddenly turned around at the sound of a gunshot.

"W-what was that?" Belarus asked nervously while New Zealand hugged Bel.
"I dont know, but we should find out" Aussie stated. Putting down his tarantula.
Canada grabbed a knife from the kitchen and walked back. "Whos coming with me?"
"Ill stay with Bel and Zealand" Ukraine called from the other room over.
"Ill come" Aussie said. "And so is mah tarantula"
Canada facepalmed. "Why do you need to bring that spider again."
"Because i can"

Insert me tryna remember whos dead and alive-
Also pay no mind if i mention a dead character. Im tired.
North stood up. "Ill come too, i guess."
"Great, lets go!" Canada said.

Meanwhile...

Prussia slowly stood up. "Ýøų đįđñţ ţhįñķ į wøųłđ đįə §ø 깧įłý đįđ ýøų?" He had a wicked grin on his face. Staring right at, yes you. The reader. He stared right into your eyes. "Ýøų ķñøw, į řəąłły wąñţ ţø vį§įţ ýøųř wøřłđ. Įţ į§... įñţəřə§ţįñğ." He said.

You glared at him, knowing what he was going to ask. "And why would i help you after you killed all the countries?"
"Įţ wą§ñţ mə..."
You look around confusingly. Before realizing. It was the author... they forced prussia to do this...
"Ýøų čąñ həłp mə... řįğhţ?!" Prussia asked, desperately. They were on the verge of tears. "Į... į jų§ţ.... wąñţ ţø ğø hømə" he sobbed.
You looked at him sympathetically.

Should you help him?

Yes

Or

No