Chapter 11 part 2 ☆FINALE☆

After a while, Russia stood up. He wiped his tears away and exited the room, holding the gun behind him. Russia held a photo of him, America, and Prussia hanging out. He ripped it to shreds. He now knew who did this and could never forgive them.

Russia walked up several flights of stairs. He was mad alright. His stomps being heard throughout the entire house. Russia then arrived in a room. Someone snuck up behind him. Russia turned around and pinned them to the ground.

"Why, just why did you do this?!" He yelled at the white flagged man with black lining throughout his flag.

"Because..."

"This is for him." Prussia growled.

Prussia grabbed his gun and shot left and right. Eventually shooting Russia in the legs.

"Any last words?"Prussia asked?

"Səə yøu in həll bitch" Russia growled. Before shooting Prussia in the head. Russia then fell to the ground with a loud thump.

"Hey russ!" A familar voice yelled.

The person who ran up to Russia had 13 stripes and 13 stars lined up in a circle shape in the blue corner of their flag. Russia smiled.

"How ya doing America?" He asked.

"Great! What about you?" America asked Russia.

"I'm doing pretty good." Russia smiled.

The memory faded into shadows as Russia woke up in a beautiful meadow filled with trees. It seemed familiar, but Russia couldn't place when he had seen it. But before long a figure hugged him from behind. He smiled as he realized who it was. He had killed the murderer, dying in the process. But now he was with his lover. And nothing could bring them apart...

Right?

___________________
This is the 2nd largest chapter I've written. Sorry its kinda short.

Should i make a sequel?

Да or нет?