The LAST chapter

You turned to Prussia and nodded. Helping him up. He thanked you over and over again.
You asked him how you could help him. He said a few words and you backed away in horror. You could NEVER kill anyone.
Prussia stared at you pleadingly. On the verge of tears again. He then shook his head and took out his knife. Charging right at you
You closed you eyes. waiting for a wave of pain to hit you. But it never came...
You opened your eyes to see someone holding back Prussia.

I didnt know wut to do after this so imma add myself in-

"Bish i never told you to kill the reader" The strange figure said.
Prussia growled before lunging at them. The figure magically made the knife float in the air and prussia thought how the fuck this was happening.
You stared. "Who are you?" You asked the figure
"Im the author who never told this bish to kill you" they answered. Glaring at Prussia.
Prussia growled at the author. "Čąñ į fųçķįñğ ķįłł ţhəm ñøw?"
"No you cyka"
Prussia spat at the author while you wonder how the fuck the author got here.
"Į wįłł ğəţ řəvəńğə!" Prussia shouted as he disappeared.
"Now that the сука is gone have a good day." The author said before teleporting away. But she had forgot to teleport you.
You panick before a maple leaf country walked up. "Hello?"
You hid behind something.
Canada stared in horror at all the blood. Russias body on the ground. But you never got to see the reaction before the author came back. "Shit, you arent supposed to see this until the remake" She teleported you away and then teleported herself.