chapter 8

"Ýøų çąň çąłł mę..."

"Přų§§įą"
_______________________________
Russia slowly backed out of the room and looked around more. He was getting more worried by the minute.

Well, who would blame him? He just saw a pile of his dead friends and his boyfriend was probably going to be next.

Russia then came across the basement and slowly walked down. Turning on the lights.

What Russia saw scared him.

In the basement there were piles and piles of torture weapons. Such as a whip, or a bb gun. And there were several guns and knives lined up along the back wall.

Russia slowly backed out and ran upstairs. He couldn't bear to think America could be being tortured or killed.

Russia ran around the house frantically. After all, his boyfriend could be dead by now. 

Russia jumped at the sound of a gunshot. He ran to the source of the sound. It was above him. He just needed to find a ladder to the attic.

After a few minutes Russia found a ladder leading up to the attic. He slowly climbed up it.

Russia's eyes widened as he saw the limp body of his boyfriend with a bullet wound going right through their heart area.

Russia ran over and hugged the limp body.

"Don't go, please, I need you..."
Russia cried.

Russia could tell America was alive. But probably wouldn't survive, after all, it was a bullet shot in his chest.

After a while of crying, he got up. Knowing Ame was dead. He kissed the forehead of his body and walked downstairs.
__________________________
Yeet
I updated 2 days in a row
YaY
Anyways
Yes Ame is ded
And no I'm not bringing him bacc