Miss Independent.

Denise Davis swear she had it all together. Being hired into a Multi-Million dollar company, moving into her 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo, and driving her 2014 ranger rover...what else could a girl want. The alarm clock Buzzing...it's 6:30 am. She rolled over to hit the snooze button wishing she could get one more hour. She stand up to open her purple silk curtain and stared that the beautiful view from her condo. She knew she was blessed, she know she came a long way...when her phone rang...

Denise: Hello (in a sleepy voice)Tink: *loudly* heyyyy biotchhh, good morning

Denise: girl it is way too early (giggles)Tink: but it's not, I've been up for two hours already (sips tea) you know I have a fashion show coming up

Tink, Traci was Denise's best friend of ten years. A popular fashion designer in LA styling Rappers, Singers, Talk show hosts...you name em, she's styled them.

Denise : I know, how's it coming along *brushing her teeth*

Tink: Good, I'm just making some final decisions on my last two fits for the show

Denise looks in the mirror at her long black hair making weird faces.

Denise: I need coffee, but I need to figure out what I'm doing to my hair

Tink: No bitch you need to wash your ass...

*They laugh*

Denise: duh, I know that..I guess I'll Rock a bun today.

Tink: you act like you don't have hair or something? Like you bald head?

Denise: byeee tink, I'll call you when I get to the office

.Tink: b-bu *

Denise hung up

Denise laughed and walked into her bathroom. She Looked down at her couple sinks and thought to herself...that sink will never be used. Denise was content with being single. With the success she had going on she didn't want a man to come and mess things up. Lies, bullshit, cheating....things she didn't have time for. She slips out of her sky blue panties and bra, turns on her music, and slips in the shower. The loud vibrations of Cherish felt her ear she sang along as she washed her Carmel-skinned body. The lyrics started to hit her and she started thinking maybe being in love again wouldn't be so bad. A flashback of her asshole ex-boyfriend Jarell came to mind and that love mess was out the window. She turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, and continued to get ready. As long as she had God, family, friends, and money what else would she need? Praying that today would be amazing, reminding her.A man wasn't on her agenda....