Part 15: G i R L

She went to Tink's house where she was reading the reviews about her fashion show. Denise was nervous but madder because they were right. Andrea was there curling tinks hair.

Denise: *sweet voice* Hi Guys

Tink: *pulls up Denise's hand* you went to the hospital?

Denise: yeah,I'm about to tell yall about that now.

Andrea: Denise I've never been this mad at you, EVER! I don't know why you are acting like this. Keeping secrets and shit that's not like you.

Denise: I know I never meant to. I'm sorry guys. You're my sisters. I would never keep anything from you guys on purpose. I swear.

Tink: so explain right now....*they crossed their arms*

Denise: okay I never knew That I and Ken were in a relationship...I was like wtf?*they laugh* but y'all know everything else. You guys were right.

Andrea: I knew it!!! I knew it!!!

Tink: So we're having a baby???

Denise shook her head yes

Andrea: *lifted Denise's shirt* Woah! This wasn't here earlier.

Denise: it was, I thought I needed a colon to cleanse.

Tink: only you would think that, how far are you? *Rubs her stomach*

Denise: I'm almost four months...How did I miss this y'all?

Andrea: Denise when don't want to believe reality you ignore it, and BAD. I remember we skyped a couple of weeks ago and you were crying because "the little mermaid" could be with Eric. I knew something was wrong. The signs were on our faces the whole time.

Tink:*laughing* oh yeah, remember you got mad when Druex answered my phone? You cussed him out like a nigga on the street, he cried. I thought it was like any other normal day, guess not.

Denise: I have been super emotional lately. Sleepy and hungry. I didn't pay attention *pauses* wait, is Druex here?

Tink: Nope, he went to play basketball with Omarion, and Jarell fuck boy ass.

Denise: I'm glad, don't tell him yet, I will when I'm ready.

Tink: cross my heart hope to die, stick a needle in my eye. Girl scouts honor.

Andrea: where's the needle? Might as well get this over with.

Tink: shut up, I'm not gonna tell him.

Andrea: I know mom's excited ...but what did your dad say?

Denise: I'm not telling them yet.

Tink: wait , why? Your mom's gonna be so mad if you wait to long to tell her.

Denise: I know, but a couple of months ago she was talking About marriage and blah, blah, blah....I'm not married but I'm pregnant. I'm not ready to hear what either one of them has to say.

Andrea: understandable but don't wait too long.

Dense: I won't....let's do dinner tonight...I leave tomorrow ...i wanna spend time with you guys.

Tink: where are you going?

Denise: I'm going with Kendrick on his GOOD Kid mad city tour for a couple of weeks.

Tink: he's about to spoil your ass rotten.

Denise: do you guys think I will be an okay mom?

Andrea: your gonna be a great mom! I know it's probably scary now but you'll see, that will change. I think Kendrick's gonna be a great father.

Tink: yeah, plus you'll always have us *smiling*

Denise: I swear I love you guys, group hug!!!

They all hugged Denise gently. It was a blessing to have friends like them. She drove down the road, she had to thank God for a healthy baby, healthy relationships, and a healthy love life. She had to go home and pack she was leaving tomorrow.

She had any fan's dream, a permanent backstage pass.