Hurt || Maknae Line

Words: 751
Ship(s): Maknae line x Jeongin
Relationship: More than friends
Warning: Depression, angst, physical injury, fluff, foul language.
Suggested song: Diddy-Dirty Money (ft. Skylar Grey) I'm Coming Home

{Requested by: @Jazzlovescal }

It had been a horrible week. Jeongin felt like so much was riding on his shoulders with Stray Kids' tight schedule. He was always tired and he'd started having issues sleeping. He started having nightmare and sleep terrors. Waking up in cold sweats and then working all day was taking a mental toll on him. But he stayed happy because as long as he looked happy, Stay was happy and Stray Kids was happy.

They had a concert tonight. Stray Kids where in New York, and the big city was putting even more stress on him. It was still early, so Jeongin got in the shower. He had music playing and he was zoned out. He was focused on getting done so he could get ready, but he wasn't paying attention to his surroundings, so he slipped on something in the tub and fell.

Like a shot of electricity, he felt a stabbing pain rush up his through his body. "Innie, are you ok?!" He heard Hyunjin yell from outside the door. He held in a sob and yelled back a muffled 'yeah'.

He finished washing the suds off of himself and slowly made his way to the mirror. His collarbone was a colorful array of purples, blues and reds. He slowly got dressed and went into his and his boyfriends(?) shared hotel room.

He was paranoid- If they found out, they wouldn't let him perform. But he knew they'd find out eventually, cause he could barely move his arm. Since none of the boys where in the room, he downed some aspirin Jisung had take for a head ache the night before to alleviate the physical pain and put on a hoodie to cover any uncovered bruising.

He finished getting ready and head down to the lobby where everyone else was waiting. "ok lets go!" Chan said, leading the group to the van.

~Time skip~

The show was about to start and just now the aspirin started to where off, Jeongin could feel something wasn't right with his bone, He knew he'd broken or fractured something, but he was a man. He was 18 now and he was gonna act like it. He didn't need his hyungs to do everything for him.

The boy walked out on stage and he was in concert mode, he was gonna put on a show. 'Show must go on right'? was his mindset.

Jeongin had somehow barely made it through the first 4 songs. He stood off stage panting heavily, he was nauseous from pain but he splashed wetter on his face and kept going.

Next the where performing District 9, and Jeongin knew, this is where it ended. He couldn't do it. The song began, and his ears rang. The whole stadium went quiet and he fell to the ground in pain. His vision went blurry, then black.

The next time Jeongin woke up he was in the hospital. His arm was in a sling and 4 boys sat on the sides of his bed. Tears stained on their faces, Felix and Seungmin where laying their heads on Jeongin's bed while Hyunjin and Jisung used each other as pillows. Jeongin panicked, looking around for an alert button. As soon as he hit it, a nurse rushed in.

"Sir please calm down." She was speaking English, he didn't understand. He started crying, which in turn woke Felix up, who woke Seungmin up, and the Nurses yelling woke the others up.

"Innie, Calm down." Felix said calmingly, stroking the youngers hair, Jisung grabbed Jeongin's hand, rubbing circles on it, softly.

"I'm so sorry. Stay hate me now. I messed up, I scared them all. I scared you guys!" He cried, which caused a sharp pain in his collarbone.

"Baby boy, no one hates you, yes you scared us, but that's because we care and love you." Hyunjin said, giving his boyfriend a soft peck, trying to calm him. The younger just shook, holding in sobs. "Baby when you fell in the shower why'd you lie to me? I wouldn't have been mad, I just want to protect you." Hyunjin said lovingly.

"I-I didn't w-want to disappoint you g-guys." Jeongin stuttered, sniveling quite a bit.

"Innie, We love you! You are so strong you could never truly disappoint us!" Seungmin whispered to him.

Jeongin looked up with glossy eyes, "I just wanted to be strong, I feel so bad.."

"Don't' feel bad baby boy, You can always tell us everything." Hyunjin reminded.

"Thank you Hyungs."

~~~~~~~~~~~