Heroes Rising || SeungBin

Words: 683
Ship:  Seungbin (Seungmin x Changbin)
Special appearances: Hongjoong (ATEEZ), Ten (NCT U), Suga (BTS), Hyuna
Relationship: Boyfriend in a superhero team
Au: Superheros (Hero names are Bolded)
Warnings: Cursing, goreish 
Suggested song:  Everyday superhero- Smash Mouth

Changbin focus

Changbin woke up , there was an alarm going off at there teams base. He hurriedly rolled over and shook his boyfriend awake and they ran to to get there hero suits. They met the rest of there team and went out to see what all the fuss was about.

The first thing they all noticed was fire.... but blue fire. Pretty cool not gonna lie. Boss (Ten) Immediately started with ordered. "SpearB (Obviously Changbin) and Spine Breaker (Suga), You too go look for the villian, Flower Shower (Hyuna) and Wave (Hongjoong), go look for injured civilians. Voice (Seungmin), come with me." (a/n: Just saying this wold be a kick as super hero team.)

Changbin was a bit sad that Seungmin wasn't going with him, but the city mattered more right now. Changbin ran off with Yoongi, Changbin's ability to erase powers and yoongi's very unique power to manipulate his vertebrae in a way that can be used as a weapon or a cage were very useful together.

By the time they had found the villain, things had worsened by a tenfold. Voice and Boss stopped responding to calls and Flower Shower had reported Wave was out, and receiving medical attention.

The villain- or villains were cornered. Changbin canceled out the fire villains powers, but the other villain, who was smaller and weaker looking had put up a force field. Changbin stayed focused but Yoongi went looking around for Boss  and Voice. 

"SpearB, You aren't gonna like this." Yoongi yelled to him. Changbin kept his power focused on the villain, but he couldn't help but be distracted by that comment.

"Care to explain why not?" He yelled back. Yoongi ran up with Seungmin and Ten, he held them on his back bones. Changbins heart rate picked up, he could hear it in his head. but he choked back worried tears. "Ok, Spine Breaker, I'm going to cancel the small ones powers, you grab the fire guy, got it?" Yoongi nodded.

"ok 5....

4...

3..

2.

1!" They yelled and quickly did as planned, and restrained the two until police came... Almost on cue Flower Shower showed up[ and put a stronger restraint on the smaller villain. Changbin ran over to Seungmin and cradled his taller boyfriend in his arms. He was bloody and bruised, he and Ten where bleeding from the ears, which was just a side effect of Voice's power.

Seungmin Focus (Flashback) 

Ten and Seungmin had found the villains when trying to find the news sources to alert unknowing civilians. The fire villain was about to light a car on fire, which would result in an explosion. Seungmin sent a sonic blast at him, throwing him into a wall, which he then fired his flames at the two, they were much stronger than anticipated, burning through the heroes suits.

"We need to warn the others, Boss Send them an telepathic message!" Seungmin yelled too his team mate. As Seungmin struggled to get to a spot out of the villains radius, He saw his other teammates show up. The villain at this point had forced field them selves. 

Changbin focus (present time)

Seungmin coughed a little. "My ears hurt." He whispered.Changbin chuckled a bit, 

"Yeah that would make sense Seungie!" Changbin Jokes with him. The police showed up and They gave Seungmin, Ten and the rest of the team to the hospital, they met Hongjoong there.

"So...How'd you fuck yourself up?" Ten asked Hongjoong. Hongjoong sighed.

"He leaned onto a broken down telephone pole while using his water quirk and he electrocuted himself." Hyuna informed the group. they all laughed. Ten and Seungmin where getting bandaged up. The hospital luckily had a healer hero.

"I love this job but my knees man... My knees!" Seungmin whined. 

"Oh, my knees your ass, you're 19, you'll live." Changbin sassed.

"you're right your ass!" Seung retorted, leanin over the shorter-yet older boy.

"God you too argue like an old married couple." Hyuna sighed lightly hitting the backs of there heads.