Colors ||Hyunsung

Words: 860
Ship: Hyunsung
Relationship: Soul mates (Au, When you meet your soul mate you see color. You only see it when with them though. When you Leave the world is black and white again.)
Warnings: Sad boi Hours, possible Fluff, Maybe foul language
Suggested song: 5 seconds of Summer - Why Won't You Love ME

{Requested (Ship) by: 3rexa }

//

Jisung woke up like it was any ordinary day. He got dressed in his uniform for work and made himself a small breakfast.

 He lives in New York and works a calm job at a boba tea shop. His life is quite quiet for someone in the big city. He takes a 20 minute walk every morning from his small apartment to work. Every morning, he dodges tourists, superhero impersonators, cackheads and traffic. He tries to be very polite, helping elderly cross the street, or keeping young children from running into traffic, etc. He always knew though, not to make skin contact. You never know when you could be someone's soul mate.

He wasn't the common New Yorker that will ram into your shoulder and walk into the middle of the street. Right now he stood waiting for the cross signal when a boy went by him, he was on his phone and not paying attention, There was a load of cars coming down the busy streets . Jisung tried to grab the boys sleeve but missed, catching his hand, and pulling him back. Suddenly Jisungs Mind flooded with color, blooming into life. He looked at the boy infornt of him, he recognized him, but he couldn't tell if it was just from work.

"hu-SHit!" The boy yelled as a car zoomed by. "Thank you." The boy exclaimed.

Jisung was in disbelief, his mouth hung agape, his world exploded into beautiful colors and shades. "D-do you see it?" He asked caught up in the moment.

"What do you mean? See what?" the taller said. Jisung's lip quivered. Those words, from his soul mate, a total stranger, the boy he'd only just met. Broke him.

"The colors..." Jisung whispered. The other boys face fell.

He pulled Jisung into a hug. He felt so bad, He didn't know what it felt like to have this happen, he'd never heard of this happening. Busy people walk around them. Jisung didn't care right now. He felt like all the good he'd ever done, went to waste. He was always told if he was good, the universe would repay him. But this felt like hell. He cried so much, the beautiful array of colors blended together in his eyes.

Hyunjin felt so much pity for the poor boy. The hurt in his eyes told the whole story. He deserved better than this, than me. He has the sun for a soul and it's beautiful. The two sat on a bench on the sidewalk, Hyunjin and Jisung where both late for work, Hyunjin was a Broadway actor, so his understudy could fill for him, but Jisung would probably get a pay reduction.

Even thought Hyunjin saw no color, he wanted to, he sat with the boy, learning about him, about each other. He wished he was Jisungs soul mate. If only I could force myself to see them. He thought. Hyunjin was holding the inconsolable boy in his arms. He felt like he ruined Jisungs life.

Hyunjin pulled the boy closer, closing his eyes, praying to the universe to help them. Suddenly, when he opened them h saw a quick flash. The boy in his arms, once grey hair was now a soft color. He looked around, the sky was a bright vibrant tone. "J-ji, I can see it." He said. Tears brimming his eyes.

Jisungs head snapped up, he swollen eyes glazed over again. "Don't lie to me...please!" He cried.

"I-I'm not, I-I opened my eyes and then... Your hair and the sky!" Hyunjin smiled, standing up and hugging the boy tighter.

The just laughed together. In only a hour, they'd been through so much together, it felt like they'd known each other for years.

"I'm so happy, to have someone as kind as you." Hyunjin hummed, pecking Jisungs cheek. Jisung blushed. "But we need to figure out why that happened." Jisung agreed.

The boys went to Jisungs apartment. Jisung whipped out his laptop and searched, ' why do I see color but my soul mate not'.

After searching for about a hour, they found that near death experiences can cause this to happen.

"So because I didn't let that car squish you like a pancake, this is how you repay me." Jisung said sarcastically. Hyunjin rolled over and littered the boys face in kisses.

"Oh hush." Hyunjin said between kisses. The two layed on Jisungs bed all day, cuddling and just talking. The phenomenon that soul mates are is amazing. They felt like they've always known each other, So they didn't feel weird about anything. They skipped the whole awkward phase and went straight to cute stuff.

"I know I've known you for like 6 hours but I love you." Jisung said, booping Hyunjins nose.

Hyunjin smiled and his eyes disappeared into small crescents. "No I love you! And technically, we've known each other since the beginning of time."

Jisung nodded, it wasn't untrue.  

"But NevER scare me like that again or I won't HEsitate bicth-"

~~~~~~~~