far far away|| Chanho 🔞

Words: 1257
Ship:  Chanho (chan x Minho) Seungjin (seungmin x Hyunjin)
Relationship: lovers
Warnings: abuseive parents and violence. Smut. (I'll mark the smuts beginning and end incase you don't wanna read) swearing and homophobic slurs
Au: prince au.
Suggested song: love story- Taylor Swift

///

Minho focus

Minho was the heir to the throne. The oldest surviving son of the king. And he had to escape. Ever since Minho was 5,hes been in love with someone. Someone he couldn't have.

The stable boy. Bang Chan worked with the castles horses and animals. He was tall and muscular, but thin nonetheless. He had dirty blond hair and a very handsome face, contrasting Minho black hair and very 'cute' face. Of course Chan thought Minhos beauty was among the gods. But Chan was not allowed to see the boy in his free time.

Chans great grandfather had upset the king way before Chan was even born, and that sealed Chans fate, he and his family would be servants to the king until the king decided they were worthy, but that wasn't anytime soon and Chan knew that as did Minho.

Minho would request Chan be his servant sometimes just so the two could bond and be together.

*flashback*
Minho had turned 6. "For my birthday, I wish Channie and I could be best friends forever and live happy in the castle!" Minho whispered to himself, before blowing out the candles at his party.

After the celebration he went out of the castle and saw Chan in the horse stables, asleep on the hey. "Channie! Channie! Wake up you sleepy butt!" Minho whined, shaking the boy.

Chan woke up, he was sick from sleeping outside and with animals. "Min? Why are you out so late? " Chan asked hugging the boy, it was early fall and beginning to get colder and colder out.

"I came to being you this!" Minho whispered enthusiastically, handing the boy a price of cake.

"Thank you so much Minnie"

*time skip to Minho age 15*

"Father I request that the boy in the stables be my personal servant for the day. " Minho said strongly.

"Go fetch him the my son. He is yours for the next sun cycle." King Lee announced.

Minho raced out the corridor and to the pig pens where he'd seen Chan working. "Chan hyung! Come with me! You are going to be my 'personal assistant' for today!" Minho cheered. Chan looked at the boy, smiling. He had deep bags under his eyes. And dirt in his hair.

"Minho, don't be so formal with me. I'm below you. " Chan sighed, caressing the younger soft face.

"Yada yada, you are not! You and I are both human, we both bleed red. Now let's go wash you up, and I'll get you new clothes, and you can sleep in a bed!" Minho said sorrowful.

Chan showered, and slept soundly. Minho sat and watched his chest rise and fall, and he traced the boys strong masculine features. And slowly leaned down to kiss the boy. Chan woke up, returning the kiss. They savored this moment and they'd done it multiple times then after.

*time skip Minho age 18*

Minho had Chan in his room again, they had tricked his father into letting him have Chan be a 'personal assistant'for the maybe 30th time.

They where in bed together, and it was getting heated.

"Minho, do you want to keep going? " Chan asked, his hands on the younger waist. Minho nodded quickly, slipping Chans thin shirt off. The boys where going farther than they had ever before. Chan started kissing down Minhos chest and left purple marks along his abdomen.

🔞🔞🔞

Chan came back up to Minhos face, reconnecting the kiss, which wasn't long lived because Minho started to remove Chans pants.

Chans length spring over the waist band, and Minho looked into Chans eyes for permission. Chan nodded and Minho went down to Chans memeber, giving it a kitten lick.

Chans breath hitched as Minho took him whole into his mouth. Minho swirled his tongue around the orders member, driving him insane. Chan let out a deep rough groan. Throwing his head back. "Min-minho baby, you ugh are so good to m-mhm me."

Minho hummed in thanks, sending vibrations through Chan, he was close. Before Chan could release, he pulled out of Minhos mouth. "Why'd you do that? " Minho asked. He wasn't mad, he was confused.

"I couldn't release I your mouth, you are to good for that. Now want to go further kitten? " Chan explained. Again Minho nodded.

Minho layed down on the soft bed. "This might hurt-well it's gonna hurt, if it gets to bad, tell me. " Chan said kissing the boy for the nth time.

"O-ok" Minho agreed. Chan took his finger into Minhos mouth, watching him suck it and coat it in saliva. Chan then took the drenched finger and slowly inserted it into the boy.

Minho squirmed, but he soon signaled for more, which Chan gladly gave, adding another finger, and then another, he was slowly punping them into the younger, readying him.

Then on Minhos signal, Chan removed his fingers and pushed his member slowly into Minho. Both of the boys let out moans.

Chan waited for the boy to adjust, he didn't want to rush anything, he wanted Minho to feel loved, he didn't want their first times to be quick and forgotten.

"Chan-ah move please. "

Chan took the boys request, but Minho was being dominate and decided to flip them over, so he was now in charge. Chan lead Minhos hips, but Minho bounced up and down on Chans length. This was the best feeling Minho had ever felt.

And sooner than later Minho came quickly followed by Chan. The younger was exhausted from their activities and Chan cleaned them both up. And he then returned to the bed. He cuddled the boy close.

🔞🔞🔞

And all of the sudden Minhos father barged into the room, gaurds by side.

"Minho! How dare you do this! You are ruining your life! " The king said, slapping his son. Minho screamed. Chan tried to get Minhos father off of him, but he couldn't. The guards took Chan and started beating him.

"Stop! Please! You're killing him! " Minho pleaded. And with one more hit, Minho was knocked out.

When Minho woke up He and Chan where in the dungeon. "We'd planned for you to marry Minho. We had a gorgeous princess, here name Sabeena, she was 17, healthy, she had money, she was ready to bear children. But you rather be with a dirty stable boy. You're nothing but a dirty no good faggot!" His father screamed, walking out in anger.

"Chan-ah, Chan hyung baby wake up!" Minho said, shaking the boy awake. "We are leaving, escaping far far away."

Chan nodded. The two found a gaurds that they'd known since child hood. And they both knew he was gay too, "Hyunjin! Hyunjin! Unlock the door! We are running away, somewhe safe! You and Seungmin can come too! You will be safe! Please please!" Minho cried. Hyunjin who'd witnessed it all hastily unlocked the cell door and the three started running, the found Seungmin, the castles pianist and grabbed him, bringin him with, Chan ran to the stables and picked the 2 best horses, a golden silk horse named Ausbin and a spotted horse named Gale. They mounted the horses and took off. They'd not be missed, nor would they miss home.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Hello unnamed readers! Was my first real smit any good?

Remember requests are still open!