Family || Chanho

Words: 901
Ship: Chan
Relationship: engaged
Warnings: Chan Pan, baby skz. Cute. Swearing!!
Suggested Song: It's You- Henry Lau (While You Where Sleeping OST part 2)

// edit! This used to be a w00jin x ch4n, but I don't support woojin on the basis of not knowing if he's guilty or innocent since the situation kinda died~//

"Daddy! Daddy!"

Chan rolled over in bed. Not only did he get met buy his beautiful soon to be husband but a small boy, one of his six sons Hyunjin.

"C'mon Jinnie, get up here tell me what's wrong?" Chan talked sweetly to the boy. He opened the blankets welcoming the small child into the warm.

"Lixie Seungminnie and Jisungie are making a mess in the kitchen..." The boy tiredly mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

Minho sat up, Chan didn't even know he was awake. "Good morning Appa!" Hyunjin squealed, leaving Chan to Hug his step father.

 Chan had a very long previous relationship. He was a very happy man in, him and his ex wife Nari, had 6 children. But she was unhappy. She hated children and had no motherly bond with them. To be honest she resented her kids, because Chan loved them so much, she didn't feel that love. She was jealous, so she resorted to cheating, prostituting and stripping to get attention. Chan tried to give her attention, but she hated the responsibility he had.

*2 years prior *

'Do the kids have to come? Changbin is 5, he can watch them!'

'Nari... Changbin can barely watch himself.... Yet alone baby Jeongin and the triplets... Plus it will be good for family bonding!'

'yeah...family bonding....'

and one day she just left, with a note saying Chan had to meet her and sign the divorce papers. He was utterly broken, but he did what was best for his children and kept going.

*1 and a half year ago*

Chan's mother baby sat for him while he worked long shifts and one fate full day, Chan had gotten a call from the children's school. Changbin had been in a fight and he needed picked up and Changbin teacher needed to speak with 'Mr. Bang'.

Chan sat at Mr. Lee's desk, Changbin at his side. "What did you need to talk with me about Mr. Lee?" Chan hadn't ever met Changbins teacher, he was truly beautiful.

"Oh please call me Lee Know, Sir your son had been threatening other students and today he and another boy got into an altercation, over... crayons..." Mr. Kim explained. He looked like he wanted to laugh about it.

"What kind of threats Lee Know?"

" Oh,  I'll list a few..." The teacher said with a small chuckle. "I'm sorry...Ok...1. I will reverse your blood circulation. 2. I will harvest your toes and uh 3. I'm gonna swear word at you.... Now I honestly find these hilarious but the principle fins them concerning, especially since it was over a black crayon... The principle suggests counseling..." Mr. Lee rambles.

"Binnie! all that over a crayon?" Chan asked, seriously in shock, his son was always well behaved.

"I love dark! I wanted that one and he called me names too!" Changbin said with his eyebrows raised. Chan looked to the teacher for an explanation.

"Changbin is usually a very well behaved boy, one of my favorite students, but I don't understand what his change in behavior is about... But I assure you the other boy was also sent home." Mr. Lee assured.

Chan blanked, putting his head in his hands."There's been some issues at home, I don't know if that's what's wrong though..."

Changbin perked up. "Dad! Mr. Lee should be our new mama! He's so nice and loving and protective and stuff!"

Both Chan and Minho blushed. Chan knew he wasn't straight, he's know for a while, but he never told his kids... Changbin really out here at 5 being all open minded and shit.

"I-i'm sorry. He doesn't know what he's talking-" Chan was interrupted.

"No, no it's fine, I rather be hit on by you through your son than by some of the mom's I've had to call in here..." Minho shyly admitted. Chan's blush only deepened.

Chan's cool guy attitude was about to kick in. "Well than could i ask you to dinner? Maybe Friday afternoon?" Chan asked smoothly.

"Of course that sounds lovely!" Minho wrote his phone number onto a slip of paper and handed it to Chan.

"Ok Changbin, let's get you outta here, maybe get some McDonald's." Chan said, hoisting the young boy up and onto his hip. Changbin did a little happy dance.

"See you on Friday Lee Know! " Chan giggled.

~Now~

As you can tell that went well. as they are getting married in 2 weeks, but as of now they had to deal with whatever mess the twins had made. Chan and Minho walked with Hyunjin to the kitchen and the sight they saw amazed them. There was not mess. Just the table, set nicely. Chan's mother had made breakfast for the family and their sons all sat around the table, Jeongin in a highchair as he was still to small to reach the table.

"Hyunjinnie you took so long!" Jisung whined, pulling his brother in for a hug. They where inseparable.

"Sorry Sungie, Daddy was being a lazy but and their room was so warm!" Hyunjin said yawning.

"You are such a good actor Jinnie!" Minho cooed, petting the boys hair back and kissing his forehead.

"Can we eat now puh-lease!" Seungmin gawked, mouth watering at the food on the table.

Chan and Minho laughed at the boy's cuteness. "Seungmin -ah this was supposed to be a cute moment!" Felix said, smacking his triplet brother lightly on the arm.

"What! I'm hungry!" Seungmin laughed.

"Yes boys we can eat, Thank you for cooking this Eomma!" Chan said sweetly.

"No worries Channie, just enjoy your time with your babies and sweet Minnie."

~~~~~~~~

High key wanna write a part 2 guys...

tell me if you want it !!!

<3 love you guys!!!!