Friendly Neighborhood Spidey || Changlix part 2

Words: 310 (only did a part 2 because I was gonna do it in 1 part but I'm to lazzly to write that)
Ship:  Changlix (Changbin x Felix)
Relationship: boyfriends
Warnings: make out session, pg 13 butt groping, short chapter sorry
Au: Spiderman au (mcu Tom Holland spiderman none of the Andrew Garfield or Tobey Maguire shit sorry) Felix is spiderman. But it follows the hoco, infinity war, endgame yada yada. Takes place after hoco but before infinity war.
Suggested song: love u- monsta x

//

"Of course...and If I show you who I really am, you have to promise to never tell a soul. And you have to promise to not be disappointed. " Felix said, collecting all of his courage.

"I pinky promice, I'm so lucky to even know someone like you, I could never be upset at you." Changbin said in anticipation. Felix took a deep breath. He removed his mask and ruffled his violet hair.

Changbin gasped, covering his mouth. "You are the boy in my advanced chemistry class! Felix Lee?!"

"I-i know I'm n-not as cool a-as you hoped. " Felix sighs. "I'm just a loser who get picked on by Flash Thompson, and can't defend anyone without a stupid mask in fear of everyone knowing."

Changbin shut the boy up in a tender kiss. Pushing the younger boy onto his twin sized bed. They where in a heated make out, in this time they'd established that Felix was not the dominate one and Changbin took control grabbing the younger bottom and creating a deeper friction. "As much as is love to keep going. It's a school night and my aunt is probably wondering where I am... " Felix said sadly. Pulling Changbin closer again.

"Goodbye baby boy... " Felix said jumping out the window and throwing his mask back on.

"See you at school tomorrow! "