missing him || Jilix

Words: 636
Ship(s): Jisung x Felix and Changbin x Chan
Relationship: best friends in love
Warning: sad, anxiety, foul language.
Suggested song: I miss you- Blink182 (5 seconds of summer cover)

Had help writing this from: SunshineToMyDarkness

Felix sat silently in his bed. The only sounds where his light sobs. He had only been away from Jisung for a week, he was already a mess and didn't know what to so. He pulled put his laptop.

Felix opened his skype app and called Chan.

"Hey Felix! How you been? " Chan said over the bad connection.

"Chan hyung... How do you deal with distance... You and Changbin always seem so happy but I can't live with Sungie not with me and we aren't even together, I love him so much. " Felix sniveled and hiccuped. He can't help that he fell I love with Jisung.

Jisung and Felix met over pen pal in the 6th grade. They quickly grew fond of each other and became close. They are now seniors and for Felix's senior trip he went to Korea and met Jisung. They seemed to have faded the 'b' out of 'bromance' but Felix wasn't sure if that's how Jisung felt.

Jisung seemed comfortable with being with Felix who was out to everyone and was clearly gay, he was ok with hugging and hand holding, but Jisung never said anything about his love life or feelings. So did he feel the same?

"Lixie, why don't you talk to him? We can add him to the call! I'll be here the whole time. Is that ok with you? " Chan tried to reason with Felix, he hated seeing his friend like this, his heart ache was written on his face.
"Felix if it goes bad, I'll come over. Remember you can always find me yeah? "

Felix nodded. He was shaky and had a cold sweat on him. Chan added Jisung to the call. Felix held his breath. The anxiety of Jisung picking up was comforting bit petrifying. Jisung face popped up on the screen, he cutely smiled. "Hello Felix! I miss you! And Chan! Hey why'd you guys call, is everything ok? " His smiled turned to frown when he saw Felix'a tears.

"I just-i miss you so much. And I just wanted to tell you that I love you... " Felix choked out the words. He voice was full of feeling.

Jisungs heart exploded. All he could do was stare with a small confused smile.

"Jisung what are you doing...? Please at least say something! " Felix's heart was breaking... "Even if you don't feel the same please don't hate me please please oh my god please. I just need to know, how do you really feel about me?" Felix broke. He couldn't take the silence.

"Felix! Don't cry... Isn't it obvious?" Jisung said lovingly. He loved the boy after only a few letters.

"What?" Felix sniffed. He hid his face behind his long blue sleeves.

"I love you!" Jisung hummed. At this point Chan hung up his end so he wouldn't intrude on the two.

"Are you sure?" Felix sniffed.

Jisung chuckled, "I've been sure for years."

Felix wiped his eyes and sighed in relief. "I'm so glad because I couldn't live with out you, I miss you so much, my close don't smell like your house anymore. " Jisung blushed.

"If you want my scent I use old spice." He giggled shyly.

"It's not the same love. " Felix innocenly said, wiping his nose again.

"Well, how about this. I schedule myself a trip to y ou in 3 weeks. I will bring you pillows and hoodies. But I need at least 1 hoodie in return. " Jisung bargained.

"Deal." Felix said with a big smile.

"Baby boy, I'll call you in the morning. I love you. Goodnight."

"Night Sungie, sweet dreams. "