How It Started

y/n= your name 

s/n = sister name B/n = brother name          warning: bullying, abuse 

 f/f = favriote food      e/c = eye color

      It's been three months senes Thanos has in his own words 'shredded the universe down to its last atom and rebuild it'. things were going well for him he sat back in his cream-colored couch in his mini-mansion filed with flowers and antiques from planets that no longer exist nothing dangerous just a few helmets, a semi human-looking tree with some long roots with a red cape hanging from it. and a few scrolls from a few different planets. the room its self was white with wall paintings of a garden on it. he figured he would monitor his subjects this time around and that even if he couldn't live at the garden that this would be just as good. he smiled and looked out peacefully at the many villagers.

 people shopping, building, or just relaxing as the kids played and frolicked. everyone was happy. no pian, war, suffering and best of all he was a god they worshiped him. he hummed as a tall fragile-looking woman with long curly blond hair came up to him setting his tea on the table next to him. "your vanilla tea as requested my lord" she bowed slightly as Thanos picked the tea up from its coster and took a sip. " thank you" he mumbled they stood in silence for a moment  " go check on how the churches are doing would you" he said in a way that sounded like a question but his tone said otherwise, it wasn't rude just offered no room for argument. she nodded and left the foom as Thanos sat the tea down on the coster. not long after a knock on the door was heard " come in" he said not looking away from the view of the people, his people. the door opened and closed as footsteps approached and stopped by his side " father me and the troops have patrolled this solar system as requested and have gone from planet to planet" stated Gomora " and?" he questioned, " nothing out of the ordinary no crimes or even petty theft" she stated as a matter of factly. she looked out the window " you really won father"  Thanos smirked "I am inevitable he said with a slight chuckle to his vioce  " and always will be " Gomora said nothing in response and continued to look out at the people, who know not of what they have lost.

 six-years later ...

a little kid about 5  was chasing a cat through the fields, leaving mud tracks in her wake somehow not falling despite the fact the mud would make her slide further than she needed to. a boy about 3 years older came runny after. mud on his shoes as well but nowhere near as much as the youngest. "Get back here y/n! you're gonna get me in trouble!" she giggles and ignored him. eventually, she did fall face first the mud making her slide a bit. the cat stops running as the boy catches up. they both give each other a glance as the boy roughly helps her up clearly annoyed " can't you act like a civilized kid for ten seconds!?" she smiles and looks up at him with mud on her face. " nope" she looks down and gasps as the cat finally let her pick it up "kitty!" He rolls his eyes as the cat lets out an annoyed mew. she nuzzled the cat getting mud all over both of them. He grabs her hand and starts dragging her back home. she whines and reaches out for the cat " come on we both have work to do, we only have so much time before.."  his eyes land on a very prissy figure in the distance " she notices.." he lets the kid go. they both look over at a girl who only looked to be a year younger than the boy but helped much more power " Where were you two! I had to get my own breakfast because of you- these nails were not made for making sandwiches!" she went on neither of the other two was paying attention. the kid walks up and randomly gives her a hug " Huggies!" she promptly punches her. " What is wrong with you!? you got mud all over me-" she starts to tear up as if she had been struck. "I'm telling-" "No!" the boy talked frantically i mean- come on it's just some mud, look when we get back I'll wash it-" she stomps her foot " No! this was my favorite dress and that pig is gonna pay" she runs off the boy followed. the little girl sits there not knowing what she had just got herself into. so she takes her time walking home to the world of hell that awaited her.