slight bonding mostly fighting

y/n and Loki made it outside and wandered off into a remote corner in a forest. once Loki made sure no one was around he changed them both back. y/n rubbed her head " you didn't have to hit me so hard" she grumbled Loki snapped at her with a slight  glare " and you didn't have to show affection to my mother "  y/n huffed  you wouldn't even have a mother if it wasn't for me"  Loki  squinted his eyes at her " what do you mean?"   y/n looked at him for a moment " nothing just...know that your guards suck at there job and that you probably shouldn't count on them.... ever " Loki was about to say something till she interrupted

 " so when do the magic lessons start teach?" Loki shuddered " do not call me that" y/n smiled Loki rolled his eyes and started to walk away "where are you going?" she asked catching up with him "away from here and from you, you have served your purpose to me little fake god now shoo" y/n frowned " but you said"  "I lied! have you never been lied to before? you must have had one cushy child ho- Ow!" Loki held his knee in pain and glared down at the child "teach me!"  Y/n glared back " or I'll tell them what you did!"  Loki laughed " and you think they'll believe you?"  she shrugged " over there wanted and runaway son? ya I think there's a good chance"  Loki looked at the  girl and she looked back they had a mini staring contest till y/n broke out in a sprint  Loki chasing after her this went on for a bit till Loki caught up with Y/n thrashing and biting "OK OK I'll teach you magic!" as if on command she stopped struggling all together and smiled at him "ok!"  Loki sighed and set the child down. she smiled up at him as they sat down in a grassy field "ok  little fake god " I'm not-"

"First thing we're going to do is how strong your magic is. try to make something anything even a small burst of energy " the cap-scarf took a few steps back " i can try..." she held out her hands as if she was pushing something up words she grunted closing her eyes trying to make anything happen. Loki was already bored and took out a book to read " anything yet??"  Loki didn't look at her and simply turned the page " yup almost there keep going"   she opened one eye and saw what he was doing she sighed and put down her hands " can you at least act like you care?" Loki scoffed " was caring in the job I did not want description?"   y/n huffed and stood up " fine ill go look for someone more powerful then sense the grate prince Loki can't even teach an 8-year-old! " loki closed the book shut with a snap 

 " in my defense said 8-year-old is a rude and boyish-looking one who claims to be a god yet can't even do something as simple as making a spark!" y/n waved her arms about "at least I'm not a spoiled brat who-"  a loud explosion of fireworks spurred from her hands in galaxy like colors  when the fire like magic landed on the ground instead of burning it healed whatever it touched. eventually, the fire stopped and the two were once again in a silent staring match y/n put her hands behind her back " I didn't do that"  Loki looked at her eyes brows knitted together .tesseract energy at least a part of it.. how did a- he shook his head  " never mind at least I know you weren't lying about the god thing " he stood up and looked back at her " come on unless we want to get caught we better move along before the-"  "overpaid morons get here?" she snapped her dislike for the guards clear as day Loki chuckled slightly " yes them"

 Loki and y/n walked for a few days with stopping every once and a while so Loki could teach y/n a new spell to practice or when y/n felt the need  pick up a cute creature only to be scolded by Loki they would get into content arguments if you could even call them that. they once started bickering over which tree looks the best as they walk. " it's a simple illusion! how can someone with this much magic energy be so bad at magic?!" " so sorry that not all of us can grow up in a mansion with millions of spell books and years to practice! becuse if you hadn't noticed I've been practicing magic for only  SEVEN STUPID DAYS." 

" You only need a day two tops to learn this spell!"  " oh well, I'm sooo sorry prince Loki your right surely learning is going to be the same for everyone why even bother trying anything else!" Loki rolled his eyes and folded his arms " I'm Loki I'm always right! " y/n said mimicking his vioce " look at me I'm fancy with a cute British accent and i looove puke green!" she said not noticing her form changing  " its forest green you little-"  " I'm a giant baby who needs th-" she stopped mid-sentence when Loki held up a mirror to her face  " well that's one more spell done" Loki rolled his eyes as y/n slowly changed back.  

He looked in his bag and saw they were running low on food "looks like we need to go to the market place " y/n frowned at the last memories she had at a market place " I'm  not going" Loki's head snapped towards her " and why not?" y/n sat down on a rock " because I don't want to " loki rolled  his eyes "i can't leave you here"  " yes yo-" before she could finish her sentence loki turned her into a baby and smiled down at her " aww there you go" he picked her up " much more manageable in this form" y/n looked up at him angrily as he carried her to the market disguised as  a low-class woman  ( think lady Loki in rags). y/n wanted to protest but all that came out were upset baby noises. Loki gently rocked baby y/n and made a shooshing noise. y/n meanwhile tried to hit his face with there tiny baby arms.  Loki went from shop to shop stealing things. this went of for a while till y/n started to get fussy " shhh " she wouldn't stop  " what's wrong with-"  "what a cute baby you have"  Loki stiffened and turned around to face his brother the baby looked at thor and he smiled in return. loki smiled " why thank you, prince thor but we must be-" " returning home with me brother? or shall i let the guards take care of you? " there was a moment of silence between them before y/n below a Rasberry  Loki held the baby closer reluctantly following his brother home.